hi?

Taehyung halted in hallway of his college corridor as he met with two beautiful brown orbs eyes staring into his hazel eyes.
He felt something in his stomach going oui ouiiii. He let out a sigh knowing he is having a crush on him.
"Ahhh who is he??~"taehyung whined
"Umm ... Well he is bad boy of University a major hearthrob." Jimin peeked from his side giving introduction of certain raven-haired guy.
"So what ...its not like i want to know him. Letsss gooo chim~"
"Ohkay...as u sayyy~"jimin said smirking."well you go ahead. I am going to use restroom." Jimin said his goodbye and left taehyung.

"Hii sweetie" A tall guy said to taehyung."Hii?? How can I help you?"Taehyung asked. "By sucking my dick sweetheart"."huh..are u sure?? Cause guy like you like to get their dick sucked by sluts and i am not the one so fuckk off mister." Taehyung retorted.

"Fiesty one huh!" That guy said. "Well lemme just get taste of yours." Taking his side to side waist of taehyung. Before taehyung can say something a voice interrupt him.

"Hands off Han"that bad guy of University said. "Ohh Jeon lemme just get this cutie you can enjoy others." Han guy said."SHUT UP HAN... U KNOW I DON'T LIKE FUCKING AROUND LIKE YOU....now get lost." With a huff han left the scene .

"Umm thanks.. but i can handle him.. you don't have to fight with him for me."
Taehyung said fidgeting with his fingers.
"Well hello to you too Taehyung."bad guy saying while smiling.
"Hi"

Well sorry for late updates, mistakes, bad story .

Love you all 💞