The Sillies Wake Up - Draft (not done)

It was a quiet morning in Splatsville, still late spring, birds chirping and winds blowing. The temperature was not too hot and not too cold, the perfect temperature for a wedding, and a wedding there will soon be. Two young inklings can be seen in the distance beginning to rise from their slumber, as a special day is planned for the lovers. A day of togetherness and joy, their wedding day!
Dutter was the first to wake up. He stretched his arms forward and then hopped out of bed. Before he left the room, he gave Eva a kiss on the forehead as she continued to sleep in. They weren't much of a morning person, so this gave Dutter time to prepare a special breakfast for their big day. Dutter was a master in the kitchen, whipping up all kinds of dishes. Anything they could possibly want, Dutter would find out how to make it. Some say he was fueled by love. This time, Dutter made Eva's favorite seacakes, shrimp bacon, and fresh squeezed orange juice!
While Dutter was cooking breakfast, Eva arose from their sleep. She let out a big stretch and checked the clock, and realized she slept in on accident. This caused her to become flustered and a little upset since she was planning to wake up with Dutter on their special morning. She moved the covers and then hopped out of bed. She was then walking, she let out a yawn and accidentally stubbed their toe on the couch while she wasn't looking.
"Ouch!" Eva blurted out.
"Ah, I see you are awake, my love." Dutter spoke with a smile on his face while he switched his gaze from the stove over to Eva. The cozy smile that Dutter gave Eva made her warm in the face. This compelled her to avert eyes, Dutter noticed this put his splatuna down and slowly walked over to Eva. Dutter chuckled and gave Eva a soft, faint kiss over and over again until Eva couldn't help but smile back. She giggled and gave Dutter a powerful hug and spoke to him gently.
"Good morning, I missed you." Eva spoke.