Chapter 10: Escape Plan

Madina spent the rest of the night trying to come up with a plan to escape. She knew that Kaida and her Shadow Clan were dangerous and that she couldn't trust them. She needed to find a way out and get the book to someone who could use it for good.

As dawn broke, Madina heard the door to her room unlock. Kaida entered, her eyes fixed on Madina.

"Well, have you made a decision?" Kaida asked.

Madina took a deep breath. "Yes, I'll join you," she said, trying to sound convincing.

Kaida smiled. "Good. Then let's get started."

They left the room and walked through a maze of corridors. Madina tried to memorize the route they were taking, hoping that it would come in handy later.

Finally, they arrived at a large room filled with weapons and training equipment. Kaida handed Madina a uniform and told her to change. As Madina changed into the uniform, she noticed a small window high up on the wall. It was her only chance.

She quickly came up with a plan. As soon as they started training, she would make a run for the window and try to escape. She knew it was risky, but she had to try.

The training began, and Madina did her best to keep up with Kaida and the other members of the Shadow Clan. She knew that she had to make it look like she was really trying, or else they would become suspicious.

After what seemed like hours of training, Madina saw her chance. Kaida was distracted by another member of the Shadow Clan, and Madina made a run for the window.

She climbed up onto a training dummy and used it to reach the window. With one swift kick, she broke the glass and jumped out.

She landed hard on the ground below, but she was free. She looked around and saw that she was in a deserted alleyway. She knew that she had to get the book to someone who could use it for good.

She took off running, trying to remember the route she and Kaida had taken earlier.

Medina ran a long way and saw the light from the darkness... She ran towards that light. She ran into the light without stopping. As soon as Medina came into the light, she saw Kaida and his companions in front of her. Kaida was smiling at the girl. And Madina would be saddened with pain.