Into and warnings PLS READ!!!

As the title says this is Bruce Wayne aka batman x reader. I will have some different scenarios that will vary extremely, so if you don't like the first one don't be scared off. Some of the scenarios include; Villain Y/N, Hero Y/N, No powers, yes powers, marriage, one-night stand, with family, and without family. By family, I mean Bruce's family, like Dick, Tim, Damion, etc. I apologize if you wanted to pick your hero/villain name but I really liked the name Dark Cloak there was a nickname for that name and it just would have been too hard to write. And besides, that name fits y/n's persona so well. But I keep it the same throughout. This whole thing is 18+ but I will rate each section according to that emoji scale. There will be some kinks, so if you're not into that then skip those. Some smut episodes are not kinky. I will gladly take requests. Also, y/n is made out to be bi. There is nothing in these one-shots though that will really talk about that. Y/n's personality is kinda like Harley, Selina, and Ivy wrapped into one, with a little extra sass.

If you are uncomfortable with any of this my only suggestion to you is to skip the parts that you don't like or don't read this at all!

🥰- Fluff (no smut)

🥴- slight lemon (mentions of smut, maybe a little foreplay)

🤪- smut (just good'ol sex, no kinks)

🥵- FULL 376658769+, KINKY AF, DO NOT READ!!

And as always 🙄

Y/n - your name

L/n - your last name

H/c - your hair color

E/c - your eye color

F/c - your favorite color

N/n- your normal nickname

S/h/n - I won't use this but it is your superhero name

V/n - won't use it but its your villain name

I have given you a fair warning. You will get horny...

Thank you for coming to my ted talk. Good luck, you'll need it Mwahahahaha

Enjoy!