done-up little boy

THE SUN
jude bellingham spotted with jesse lingard's younger sister sister?!?!

 in the hours of the day, england's golden boy, and dortmund main man - jude bellingham was seen walking around central london with england teammate, jesse lingard's little sister

the younger lingard, named dylan was seen with the dortmund footballer, linking arms. it is thought the two are together as the dortmund footballer has been commenting on the younger siblings social media posts. aswell as his family following her, like his mum (denise bellingham) and his younger brother (jobe bellingham).

aswell as dylan posting herself and jude on her instagram story neither of the two have reported anything about their currently status - but it is thought that the two are together.

jesse lingard is yet to comment on the situation.

— heathrow airport [9:01AM]
DYLAN IVY

"bye judes" i smile, waving to jude who boards the plane "ill ring you when i land" he says back to me as smile forming on my face. ughh

bit sad since he's going back to dortmund and we only met up once, i cant do owt about it though, n besides i'd love to visit germany sometime x

but apart from that im pissed since the sun is being jarring as usual making an article about me and jude? to make it worse, i was being referred to as 'jesse's sister' or 'the younger lingard' for half of the article. mate, i was given a name at birth so use it?

i get back to my car, locking the door and sitting on my phone for a bit, when my dearest brother calls me.

"sayin ugly" jesse says as i answer, i beg he doesnt say shit, "yes big fucker."
"what you up to?"
"just outside the airport"
"aw, you droppin judy off?"

here we fuckin go. "fortunately yeah."
"aw i seen youse on your story," my brother might not be nosy, but something he is, is well annoying, "youse are well cute"

didnt expect this reaction, it's better than him being pressed at me though, "i rate you get together." i go silent not expecting what had just come out of his mouth, "i dont."

"im joking anyway, fuck around with jude all you want. im not arsed"
"fuck around?"

"he's got some crazy committment issues, one minute he's speakin to one girl and the next, he's speakin to another." what a hipocrite.

"you're just mad you're old and dont get as many girls as you used to—" i laugh making jesse frown, "DONT USE THE FUCKIN AGE CARD ON ME YOU LITTLE SHIT."

i grew up on 'lad culture'. even though jesse and his mates were gentlemen around me, they didn't shy away from speakin about their 'manly' problems, or girls they found fit. so hearing that jude can't stick to one girl, doesn't surprise me at all. but what does surprise me, is jesse thinking that i'm actually arsed. there's no way in hell, am i doing a reliationship at the moment.

"FUCK ME JESSE, ALL THEM COMMENTS I MAKE IS BECAUSE DYLAN WANTS SOME ENTERTAINMENT, I'M SORRY YOU'RE TAKIN THEM TO HEART." i groan, nibbling on my bottom lip.

"I SWEAR TO GOD DYLAN, IF YOUR DUMB ARSE FALLS FOR ANOTHER DONE-UP LITTLE BOY I WILL GO MAD." jesse retorts back sucking his teeth.

last reliationship i was in weren't done-up at all. it's called — teenage love. because we was 15 and stupid. but ever since then i've stayed away from men, and i've decided to focus on whats in the mirror, infront of me x

"I WAS YOUNG AND STUPID AND MUM AND DAD DECIDED TO KICK ME OUT, HOW'S THAT MY PROBLEM?" my head hurts at the thought of them.

growing up, we all had it hard. mum was a scary, alcoholic-drug pusher, whilst dad had to provide for the family - jesse and i had to deal with school, aswell as jesse keeping on-top of his duties for the academy.

but when mum finally sobered up, and started working again, i thought it'd go back to normal. but it was clear that they had a favourite child. jesse was always the favourite growing up, maybe it's cos i was a jarring kid? maybe i wasnt academically as good as him? i dont know, i gave up on asking myself.

so then 3 years ago, they decided to kick me out. i was only 16, fresh out of year 11. no notice, no nothing, it was just 'dylan we've packed all your shit and we want you gone.' i couldn't stop asking myself, what did i do?

i honestly blocked out most of the events that happened on the day that i got kicked out. but one of the main thing i remember was me belling chassy's phone out — and sobbing down the line to her and leona. poor leona had just come back from a meal out with her family, (as her family was a lot more functional than mine) and chass had woken up from them long naps she always has.

chassy's mum, mrs. diana garcia, was in the room as she heard me bawl my eyes out, and couldn't help but offer their house to me. i stayed at there's for a few months, diana acting more of a mother towards me than my own ever had. when one day, jesse had told me he'd bought us a penthouse, and i was well happy.

"dylan.. please. you need to stop mentioning them." his tone suddenly became soft, as if he knew my eyes were being stung with tears that was threatening to fall.