❤️‍🩹𝕹𝕮𝕿'𝖘 𝕽𝖊𝖓𝖏𝖚𝖓❤️‍🩹

Yn's POV
Right now I'm on the way to my best friend Renjun's place. He's the only one I can go to now. You see my boyfriend... Well, my ex-boyfriend just kicked me out. I told him that I was pregnant and he lost it. He finally told me that he was only using me for sex since his wife is always busy. Which Honestly hurt me. I mean I thought I was the only one for him. He was always buying me luxury gifts. Even the apartment I stayed in was full of luxury. I mean sometimes he wouldn't come home, but he said he was working, but now I now know he was actually with his wife. He told me to get rid of the baby, but I don't believe in abortion. So he kicked me out with just my bag and the clothes I have on.  As I was almost to the dorms the bottom of the sky basically fell out. So I picked up my pace. Once I got to the house I started knocking loudly. It only takes a few seconds before the door swings open and I see Renjun standing there. I quickly hugged him just crying...

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
End Of POV
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Renjun's POV

I was sitting in the living room with Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, YangYang, Shotaro, Sungchan, Chenle and Jisung  Taeil, Johnny, Taeyong, Yuta, Kun, Doyoung, Chittaphon, Jaehyun, SiCheng, Jungwoo, Lucas, Mark, Xiaojun and Hendery. They all have been eating the cakes they got me. Early I meet up with yn. She told me that she was pregnant. Which honestly broke my heart. I've had feelings for her for the last few years, but I was too late. Anyways as we all watched TV I hear fast knocking. Since I'm the closest I went and opened it. I see yn standing there soaking wet. She hugged me tightly crying. I managed to pick her up and brought her own in.

Jeno - What happened???

Me - No idea!!!

I take yn on to my room getting several towels as she just cried.

Me - Pumpkin... What happened???

It take her a few minutes to calm down before she finally spoke.

Yn - I finally told him that I'm pregnant... He told me to get rid of it... That he actually married... And he was only using me for sex... He said his wife didn't have time... Junnie... I really didn't know he was married...

I nodded hugging her.

Me - I believe you... Just calm down okay.

Yn - He kicked me out... I can't go back... I only have my bag...

I nodded.

Me - Don't worry about anything you're going to be staying here... You and that baby will be okay.

I placed my hand on her belly making her smile. I'm gonna do my best to make sure both of them are okay!!!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
End Of POV
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───