Imagine Ajax being good with kids (Fluff)

Ajax sat on the couch, surrounded by a group of giggling children. He had come over to Y/n's house to help with her sister's birthday party, and he was more than happy to lend a hand. The kids loved him, and he loved them right back.

He was showing them a magic trick, making a coin disappear and reappear from behind their ears. The kids were amazed, and their eyes sparkled with wonder. Ajax had always been fascinated by magic, and he loved sharing that sense of wonder with others.

Y/n watched from the sidelines, admiring the way Ajax interacted with the kids. He was patient and kind, taking the time to explain the trick to each child individually. He seemed to have a knack for making them feel special and loved.

As the kids dispersed to play, Y/n walked over to Ajax and wrapped her arms around him. "You're so good with kids," she said, planting a kiss on his cheek. "You would make an amazing dad one day."

Ajax smiled and pulled Y/n closer to him. "Thanks, babe," he said. "I hope so. But for now, I'm happy just being with you."

Y/n smiled back at him, feeling her heart swell with love. She had always known that Ajax would be a wonderful father. He was kind, patient, and nurturing, all the qualities that made him so good with kids.

As the party continued, Ajax helped the kids with games and activities, and Y/n watched him with pride. She knew that he would be an amazing dad one day, and she felt lucky to be with someone who had so much love to give.

As the party wound down and the kids went home, Y/n and Ajax snuggled on the couch, exhausted but happy. They talked about their dreams for the future, and Y/n couldn't help but imagine a future with Ajax as the father of her children.

She knew that they still had a lot of growing to do as a couple, but she couldn't help feeling excited about the possibilities that lay ahead. With Ajax by her side, she knew that anything was possible.