Explosions

This chapter will include  drinking. 

You opened up the chat between you and Kenny, you hesitated with sending the message. You barely ever talked deeply about your problems. You decided to play it cool

"Hey dude. My dads being a dick."

"Isn't he always? Idk he always seemed weird to me man. No offense."

"Dw, i feel like i'm ready to talk about him now." You felt enraged all of a sudden, mostly at your dad. 

"he's so weird. he always goes on those weird business trips. Always with that slut called Mona. He tells my mom she's boring while Mona is a basic bitch with make up and fake tits."

"damn. must be horrible. That's the first time you've mentioned this?"

"Yeah, i was scared my dad would find out, but tbh. idgaf at this point."

"Just make sure he wont harm you in any way. Imma fuck him up if he does."

You looked at the message Kenny sent, you began to smile...You texted him your thanks and he replied with a thumbs up Emoji. You put the phone down and plugged it in to charge. Something about Kenny's message made you weirdly happy as you couldn't stop smiling at it. All the bottled up anger disappeared for a quick moment.

"Do you wanna ditch class, really early? And then go to Starks pond?"

"Sure ig"

"Cool imma pick you up at 'school'at 7"

"K, imma be up"

You got up at 6 to prepare for the ditching, you needed the time out. And right before seven Kenny ringed the doorbell, you opened the door for him. "Hey Y/N!", you wanted to reply but your dad interrupted "Ah good morning Kenny! doesn't my son usually pick you up?". Kenny waved "Hey Mr. L/N! I'm doing Y/N a favor today."  A soft smile tugged on your lips, with bag in and you went outside and shut the door behind you. "So starks pond it is?" Kenny nodded. the path behind your house lead through the forest and right to the pond. The plan was to make a campfire and roast marshmallows and other random things you packed into your bags.

Kenny put his things down, "Let's get some logs to sit on!" He suggested, fond of the suggestion you nodded and you went back into the forest. There were some smaller and some bigger logs laying around. Each of you took as many as you could and went bag to the pond. You dropped the heavy logs onto a pile. "jeez they were heavy.." You chuckled under your breath. 

Kenny dumped a pile of alcohol shooters out of his backpack, Here man. They will make work easier." The two of you sat down and started to chug some down. Afterwards you continued with building chairs out of the longs to sit on. You started on the third chair as Kenny suddenly interrupted you. "Ey dude, let's invite some girls over too. Maybe we find some ditching too. Bebe posted on Coonstagram that the girls might ditch to protest some stuff again." You nodded and continued with your log chair. "You good dude?" Kenny asked as he took another shot. 

Yeah, i'm good. Just concentrating on my log chair."

"What other girls can we invite? I mean, were gonna be the coolest dudes at school if we invite enough chicks!" 

"I don't really care. Invite any."

"Seriously? You don't care?"

"Nope."

"But making out with hot chicks is great! You need to help me decide on the hottest ones."

You sighed "Kenny, i'm sure you'll make the right decision."

"Come on Y/NNNNN, I know you have a good eye on women."

"I don't."