Chapter 1: "it's okay tweek."

(New fanfic!!!)

TW: dr*gs

-Craig's POV-

Tweek has been very nervous recently, I don't know why. I feel like taking him to McDonalds or something to cheer him up. I walk over to his house, I knock on the door, "oh! Hey Craig, Tweek is inside, in his room." I nod at his dad and walk inside and up the stairs."Hey tweek." He looks at me, twitching, as per usual."AGH! H-hey Craig, what do you- AGH - want?" I put my hand on his shoulder and sit down next to him, "Tweek, you've been really nervous recently, I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go to McDonalds with me? Like, to calm down?" He locks at me, twitching slightly less, "sure.." 

We sit in the McDonalds, he's trying to eat but failing, getting kind of frustrated. I look at him, "why have you been so nervous recently?" He looks at me, "I.." he very obviously doesn't want to tell me. "Nobody has been coming to the coffee shop recently, we haven't been -AGH!- making any money, we might be going out of business soon.." I didn't know it was THAT severe. The coffee is his family's whole life, the only way they make money, if they run out of money they won't be able to live as well as they do now. "It will be okay, Tweek." "NO IT -AGH!- WONT!" he's started twitching more, I feel bad.

~Tweeks POV~

Craig is trying his best to comfort me.. but how can I be calm right now?! Cartman has been posting on twitter about how my family sells Drug coffee! AGHHH My family is going to be put out of business! Im going to be poor like Kenny! We're going to starve and die like dogs! "Tweek, why are you so nervous? Your family can always advertise!" He holds my hand and we make eye contact, I get kind of flustered. "I..." he looks at me, with a look saying 'it's okay, tweek, you can do this!' "CARTMANISPOSTINGSBOUTHOWMYFAMILYSELLSDRUGCOFFEEANDITSGONNA-" "woah Woah! Slow down tweek! I can't understand what you're saying." I breath. "Cartman is -AGH- posting about us selling coffee mixed with drugs! It's gonna put our family out of business.. I'm going to end up like Kenny- AGH!" He grips my hand a bit tighter. "It will be fine, trust me, Nobody believes that cartman kid." But the adults do. The grown ups here are kind of stupid.

I told him just that, he nodded in agreement. "Don't blame you tweek." I thought he'd tell me I was overreacting or something. This made me feel really good, I turned red. I can't say anything. I love Craig so much <3

~Craig's POV~ 

Tweek is red like a tomato, I guess I comforted him too well. We're done our McDonalds so I start to pack it up and he follows suit. We hold hands while we walk down the sidewalk. Once we make it to my house we part ways. "Bye tweek, see you tomorrow at school." He looks at me with that look in his eyes. "Bye craig.. I love you." I giggle a little. "I love you too tweek." I walk inside. "Hey Craig!" My mom is there. "Hey mom." 

THE END OF CHAPTER 1!! 

TYSM for liking my Mandela catalogue fanfic so much! I'm just writing this for like an in between for when I can't write yk... smut at the moment.