~A Musical Morning~ Gender Neutral!Reader

Me and Emmet were on the couch watching a random movie, he was laying down with his head in my lap watching the movie. I was starting to fall asleep since I've seen the movie a thousand times. Emmet looked up at me. "You tired?" He asked. "Eh, just bored. I've seen this movie more times than I can count." "Well, I wouldn't really know how you feel." "I know, because you never get bored." "Right. Um, you wanna go to sleep for a bit?" "But don't you wanna watch this movie, Em?" "Yeah, I do. I was thinking you could fall asleep on me." "Well... if you're okay with it." "Of course I am." He sat up, and pulled me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his torso and laid my head on his chest. He was wearing a blue sweater, so he felt like a comfy pillow. I fell asleep quicker than I thought I would. I felt him playing with my hair for a bit, then kissed my head and fell asleep himself.

It was morning when I woke up, Emmet was still asleep. He looked so cute when he slept. He always breathes quietly when he sleeps, sometimes he snores, but softly. He was smiling in his sleep, I smiled knowing something in his mind is making him happy. I got up, trying not to wake him. I walked to the kitchen to get something small to eat. I decided to get my phone and earbuds out, I was in a musical mood today. I went through my song list and decided on F/s. I put in my earbuds and started humming the first bit of the song.

When the chorus came I decided 'frick it' and started dancing, I started singing a bit too. I didn't notice when Emmet woke up, because I was too into the music. He came into the kitchen to see what the noise was, I didn't see him due to my dancing and singing. He stood in awe, he never saw me dance or sing before. "Gosh..." He said, I finally noticed him. "Oh jeez!" I quickly took my earbuds out. I blushed out of embarrassment. "I- Um... How much of that did you see?" "Y/n, you never told me you could dance and sing!" I looked down, "W- well... I can't do it that well." "Are you kidding? You dance and sing like an angel!" My face got even more red. "He walked towards me. "Hey, you don't need to be embarrassed." He took my hands and started to dance, he was much better than me. He danced like a prince in a ballroom. I followed his movements. We both went on for a bit before stopping. "You never told me you could dance like an angel." I told him, he blushed fifty shades of red. "I- Um- Well, I used to love dancing when I was a kid, so..." "Well, you still got it." I said, he just laughed nervously. Emmet is the only man I know that could go from being confident and charming to being a blushing mess. He is just an adorable cinnamon roll.