𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍

───────── ✧₊⁺ ─────────
𝐺𝑈𝑌 𝐺𝐸𝑅𝑀𝐴𝐼𝑁𝐸 ─── archenemy
they're both stubborn and it's complicated

" 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒕 𝒖𝒔, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊
𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏."

- 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑖𝑛, 𝑙.𝑑.𝑟

───────── ✧₊⁺ ─────────

─── THERE'S NOTHING WORSE than living next door to your childhood nemesis. Guy Germaine has hated Clarice Barlowe since second grade. She was his next door neighbor and number one sworn enemy, she's the reason why most of their fights ended with him setting something of hers on fire. (Or, the other way around.)

   She snitched on him when he snuck out late at night to go to a friends house. He snitched on her when she lied about breaking a window with a baseball bat. They went back and forth like that all throughout elementary and into middle school, both vowing to never speak to each other again after Claire moved hours away to Grand Rapids, Minnesota to live with her grandparents after some family difficulties.

     Their years on opposite sides of Minnesota were less of a lasting peace and more of a temporary cease-fire because only six years later, Claire's family had returned as she'd gotten a merit-based scholarship to Eden Hall Academy; forcing the teenagers to face each other once again.

     Guy knows Claire expects the same old war, but she's changed since middle school—and from the looks of it, so has he. It takes them a moment to realize just how much between them has changed, and the line they thought they'd never cross became harder and harder to ignore...

───────── ✧₊⁺ ─────────
【 𝐶𝐴𝑆𝑇

LIV TYLER as 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞

GARETTE HENSON as 𝐆𝐮𝐲 𝐆𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞

【 𝐴𝐿𝑆𝑂 𝐹𝐸𝐴𝑇𝑈𝑅𝐼𝑁𝐺

ELISABETH SHUE as 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞

TAYLOR HANSON as 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥

JENNIFER FREEMAN as 𝐍𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬

IN ADDITION

THE D3 CAST as THEIR RESPECTIVE CHARACTERS

C. THOMAS HOWELL as JOHN BARLOWE

TOM CRUISE as ARCHER BARLOWE

ADRIANA LIMA as NATALIE SIMS

PAUL WALKER as KRISTOPHER ADAIR

JESSICA ALBA as ALYSSA WINSLET

───────── ✧₊⁺ ─────────
DEDICATIONS

iwritewhenimboredlol slut4Uall envytheleaves
euphoricjane OVBRIENS ericmatthewswifey
SwordDasilva bidhar 49ersFTW spotsfavgf
clarabxnksie cxkeeater

───────── ✧₊⁺ ─────────

── WARNINGS: mentions of underage drinking; violence; very colorful language; sexual themes/sexual situations (only applies to characters that are 18+); descriptions of poor mental health; and more potential triggering themes. if any of these things bother you, please proceed cautiously.

── DISCLAIMERS: i own nothing but the plot, my original characters, and dialogue. everything else belongs to their respective creators.

── EXTRA: this takes place in junior year. there will be flashbacks to their childhood to fill plot holes so please don't be confused when you come upon them. also, don't get mad at me for some specific character choices. rant about them in the comments all you want but please don't come at me lol

── AUTHOR'S NOTE: please keep in mind how much your interaction such as voting and commenting mean so much to us authors. they uplift our motivation to an extent and it makes us feel that our hard work has paid off. don't feel obligated to engage within the comments or anything, but just please don't be afraid to say anything! any support i get is enough to bring a smile to my face :)

𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 6/18/23
𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝: 1/22/24
𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝: n/a
𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝: n/a

-