𝑫𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 | 𝟏𝟑

I turn, facing the villains, trying my best to look threatening. It seems like it fails, since all the villains do is smirk in response. They had me cornered by the window, slowly creeping closer. "Oi,  just paralyze her whole body so that we can be done with this kid," the villain says, holding a knife in his hand. As they crept a little too close I remembered something. I was next to a window, and windows have sunlight, which meant my powers would be supercharged. I activate my quirk, getting into my best fighting stance. Some of the villains laugh at my attempt, But I hold my ground. Suddenly, I release all tension from my body, and light is thrown throughout the building. The windows shatter, and pieces of concrete and metal crumble off the wall. Everything in the room is either broken or scarred, including the criminals. The villains yelp out in surprise as I jump out the window, my quirk elevating me up before I land on the roof of the building. I hear the villains shout, "There she goes," as I stand up ad turn towards the ledge.

 I could see all of the USJ from here. I look towards the center, squinting to see the Nomu appear, it walking towards Aizawa. I gasp in fear. I knew what happened next. The Nomu would beat Aizawa, almost to death. I wasn't going to allow that. I wanted to save him. I needed to. I planned on jumping out and flying to where their fight was but the villains popped up behind me. The paralysis villain grabbed my leg causing it to imminently go limp. I struggle to keep my balance, using all of my power to stay upright. I blast him towards the ledge before he can disable any more of my limbs. I would fly away, but My leg isn't working, which meant I couldn't use my Quirk to escape. My only option was to fight. The villain that could summon eyes lunged at me. I dodged and elbowed him on the head. He collapsed on the floor. Now I just had to deal with the other two. A dagger hit my only functioning leg. I scream in pain. The blade went deep. Thankfully, I could still use my leg to stand and I used my one arm to block and fight. The knife villain stops throwing blades, and he grunts in frustration as he jumps at me. I punch him in the stomach, but the other villain comes up from behind me and attempts to grab my only working arm. I pull myself away, but a part of his finger still touches it. I can't feel my arm, but it still moves, albeit a bit wobbly. I smacked the villain away with my jerking arms before backing up to the opposite ledge. The two remaining villains slowly trudged towards me,  proud smirks evident on their faces. "Nowhere to go," they laughed, coming closer with every step. If I wasn't in deep trouble before, I was now.

3rd POV

The students were spat out of the sky by the villains' portals, Tokoyami and Shoji helped to keep the group from crashing to their deaths. As they fell, Hakugure pointed out that Rio was with them before and now she wasn't. The rest of them hadn't even seen her fall out of the portal, but then again they were more focused on not dying from the fall. According to Hakagure, she activated her quirk out of panic and ended up straying away from the others.  "We'll just have to find her then," Ojjiro says, "But we'll have to find a way out of here before we can look for her."

 They were surrounded by rubble and fallen buildings. "It seems like we're in the industrial zone, wasn't that close to the entrance?" Asks Tokoyami. Shoji nods at him. As he looked around, a sickening feeling crept through him. It felt like they were being watched. If the smoke villain dropped us here, he might have been trying to surround us with anticipating villains. 

He forms an ear on one of my many arms and listens to my surroundings. Tokoyami notices and signals for the others to pipe down. You can just faintly hear the sounds of breathing, and some shuffling here and there. "We're being watched," Shoji whispered to the others, "Seems like we're surrounded." He hoped that all the villains were waiting here and weren't after Rio. 

More sounds were made, it was like the villains were loading something. Shoji's eyes widen at the realization. "Everybody dodge!" He shouts as pieces of rubble and buildings are thrown at us along with different quirks. "What can we do? They're surrounding us but we don't even know where they all are," exclaimed Tokoyami. Hakugure taps the group as she takes off her gloves, making her completely invisible. Her classmates knew what her plan was. She was going to try and find the villains so we could defeat them. I turned my attention back to the others and whisper, "Hakugures on it, but since we can't tell where she is, we can't attack," they all nod in understanding.