Zach

"Hey it's like twenty minutes before were supposed to meet mom and dad" I said and they freaked out "ugh my nose is all sticky... and my make up had melted... and my hair is frizzy... Tori, do you have that really cute hat that I wore that one time" she asked "the tan with blue... or the black with blue... or was it the white with blue... no, no it was the coral with blue" she said "why do you even have hats... you don't wear them" I said "but I could... and I may want to" she said "you don't like hats, you always complain about how they look on you and how they Make your hair sweaty" "the point is that she could wear it if she wanted too" Maddie said "twenty minute" I reminded them and they ran into the bathroom and Tori's closet... I on the other hand, looked at the mirror they had plastered onto the fridge and adjusted my hair... "Zach! which one looks less destinys child Spice girls look?" Maddie asked showing me belts "the one on the right?" I said... they look the same... who is destinys child and the spice girls anyway?

"Ok were ready" they said ten minutes later and came running back in and grabbed their purses "Zach your driving" Maddie said throwing me the keys to her car, "you can drive faster" she said five minutes later "I would be going over the speed limit" I said "but no ones around" Tori pointed out "but there are cameras" I said "no one actually looks at the cameras" Maddie said "so how whenever you drive my car I get tickets?" "its a different neighborhood... god Zach don't you know anything?" Tori said "apparently not"

"So what have you three been doing today?" Our mom asked and well all looked at each other "the same" "oh" she said.... "you know you and dad really screwed up by having Zach first" Maddie said at one point "no... they screwed up by having children after me" I said "Happy anniversary" Tori and Maddie said giving them a card... they've betrayed me, and changed the subject.... "oh well thank you, all of you" they said and gave us a hug, I grabbed the card to look at it... and there was my signature "not that hard to get you to sign things" Maddie whispered, great so now she's a con artist and is going to bring me down with her...

My dear sister Maddie, how would I describe her? Amazing, annoying, crazy, fun, outgoing, a bitch sometimes... but its all in good fun! most of the time... However I wouldn't and couldn't trade her for the world... she's there for you no matter what... even at three am when your so drunk you think a pineapple is your mother and your begging forgiveness from a pigeon... she may laugh and take videos and or pictures to help remind you in the morning, but she'll drag you into her car and dump you on the couch with pillows and blankets, not leaving your side until morning and then she has all the windows covered and hands you a pair of extra dark sunglasses, and starts telling you everything she found out about your very drunken night and laughs with you, as she hands you Advil and what else you need... she's had to do that for me more than a few times.... she may throw you under the bus once or twice but its only about little stuff... the time I came home from Prom drunk and maybe a little high? I'm not sure, but I've never smoked unless it was that night... she could of got me grounded and sent to military school... instead she helped me into my room and covered for me, for the next day...

"Thank you for putting my name on the card" I said "I knew you would forget" she said "how do you do that?" I asked "do what?" Tori asked getting a Popsicle out if the freezer "you just know me so well, Maddie, know I forget things" I said finishing out my little sarcastic phrase to see her smile "well, I don't know what you two would do without me around.." She said "I don't know what I would do without you" tori said hugging her "come on Zach... get in the hug" Maddie said and I wrapped my arms around my two little sisters... anything that wants to hurt them had to go through me...