18 - Comfortable

After Henry took me to Westminster Abbey and we walked through there I was in awe. We were walking back to the tube stop and Henry looked down at me.

"What?" I asked.

"It's just you seem relaxed."

"And I have been stressed whenever you saw me and talked to me?"

"Yeah, actually you have. I don't know if work is stressing you out or what, but you have been calm and relaxed since I picked you up at the airport." Henry said and I shrugged.

"I don't know. I mean I guess I was just wanting to get all special orders finished and everything done before I got here. I was a little stressed but now being here...it feels right." I said and Henry looked at me as we walked down and waited.

"Right? Like you want to move here, right?" Henry asked and I sighed.

"I mean...I mentioned something to Eve yesterday, but she took it out of context and now I'm not sure." I said.

"Well, you gonna tell me or do I have to beat it out of you?" Henry asked and we laughed.

"Beat it out of me? You would beat me up?!" I asked feigning shock.

"Well, no, I could figure out a way to get it out of you though..." Henry said and I smiled up at him. I could feel the blush rising in my cheeks. I took a deep breath as the tube arrived and we got on. We ended up staying standing and just holding on to a pole.

"Okay well I was talking to Eve yesterday about how I was thinking of expanding the shop, but I didn't want to do anything near home. I was thinking about going international." I said and Henry smiled broadly at me.

"So over here?" Henry asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, I mean you would be surprised about the orders I have gotten from over here...I wonder why that is..." I said sarcastically and Henry shrugged with a smile.

"I mean if I could open a shop here and whoever special ordered can come in and pick up pieces, it would be amazing right?" I asked and Henry nodded.

"And not to mention you would be here with all of us." Henry said and I smiled with a nod.

"Yeah, I mean I wouldn't be doing it for the people, the people I would be near are a bonus but honesty it would be for work. I think it would be an amazing experience." I said and Henry nodded.

"I think you should do it. I mean I would most likely go broke buying up so much stuff but honest do it!" Henry said and I laughed.

"You honestly can't have that much room on your house for all this pottery you are buying." I said and he smiled.

"Well to be completely honest, out of all the pieces I have bought, 2 are on the Tudors set. They were in my trailer but then the prop manager came by and saw them saying they would work for a scene, so I let him take them to use them. I will get them back at the end of the season or when they are done with them. And the one thing was for my mom, which she loved and then I have 2 pieces in the house." Henry explained and I smiled and then looked shocked.

"My stuff with is in the background of Tudors?!" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah, I was supposed to tell you when they took it but I forgot. You okay with it?" Henry asked and I nodded.

"Of course." I said. "It's pretty amazing." I said and Henry smiled.

"Where are you with Tudors anyways?" Henry asked and I looked at him knowing with how busy I had been I wasn't far at all. I then hit him in his chest. "Ouch!"

"You married the kings sister?!" I said and he laughed and groaned.

"Well Brandon did..."

"Don't get technical on me Cavill." I said and he laughed.

"That's the farthest you have gotten?"

"Yeah, been kind of busy. I plan on watching some tonight or tomorrow." I said and Henry smiled.

"I can't wait to get your review on season one. Season two is going great with filming." Henry said and I smiled.

We rode for a few minutes in silence and I felt my face blush again.

"Wow, your blushing gives away when you are thinking about something. So what is this time?" Henry asked and I giggled.

"Just thinking of a scene in the show..." I said and looked at Henry and then he blushed.

"On the ship?" Henry questioned and I smiled with a nod.

"Yep." I said.

"You have a dirty mind." Henry said and I we started laughing but I shrugged.

"It was hot." I said as the tube stopped and I walked off leaving Henry slight stunned standing there. He then rushed off after me.

We took each other's hand again and headed out of the tunnels.

"So next stop...I hope you're not scared of heights..." Henry said and we walked a few blocks and we ended up at The London Eye.

"Yes! I have been hoping we would come here." I said and Henry smiled. We went and got tickets to wait in line and once we were able to get in a pod Henry slipped the guy running the eye something, I figured money and we were in the pod by ourselves. I noticed all of them usually had tons of people.

"Afraid to have more people in the pod Mister Cavill? Don't want to be noticed?" I asked and he smiled shaking his head.

"Maybe I just want you to enjoy this by yourself." Henry said and I smiled as him as I stood looking out the window. I also couldn't help but notice Henry directly behind me.

"So, can I ask you a question?" I asked.

"Of course." Henry said and I sighed.

"If things had gone different that night at the pub-..."

"Don't Dezi..." Henry said looking down at the floor.

"Come on I deserve to ask this." I said and he groaned and looked back up at me.

"Okay what?" Henry asked.

"If things had gone different that night at the pub, do you think we would be anything right now?" I asked and he sighed coming to stand next to me. He placed a hand over mind that was on the railing. He just looked out the window.

"If I hadn't been an idiot and left you like I did that night, alone, yeah, I do think we could have worked something out. I know you said you aren't into long distance, but I would have done everything in my power to make it work." Henry said. I blew out some air since it felt like I was punched in the gut. I knew this was the answer, but I didn't want to believe it.

"Would you have accepted long distance?" Henry finally asked breaking the silence. I looked down at his fingers interlaced in mine as we were stopped at the top of the Eye.

"I think I would have. I know it could have caused hurt and I told you I didn't want to when I saw you before I left but I was still hurt from the pub incident." I said and Henry half nodded.

We were silent for a few more minutes, tension filling the air in the room. I pulled out my phone and looked at Henry.

"SMILE!" I said loudly and Henry laughed as I took his picture. He then gently grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him, my back to his front and he took the camera taking a selfie of us together. Then he took another where he was kissing my cheek and my blush was even visible in the picture. Once we took them Henry sent them from my phone to his and I smiled.

Henry stayed behind me, arms wrapped around me as we finished the ride on The Eye and I never felt more comfortable with someone than I did Henry in this moment.