pookie wookie fr

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

When this girl falls, she falls HARD. That said Bianca is extremely affectionate despite her whole 'never knowing when love is genuine' thing.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

A true friendship with Bianca would start with you hating her, which would draw her to you more cause she's desperate for some true feelings. When you two become friends, she'd be the biggest hype-woman ever and would be super interested in everything you say and do.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

I'd say she enjoys cuddles a normal amount, but she absolutely loves early-morning cuddles and late-night cuddles the most.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

She would love to settle down with you and live in pure domestic bliss. She longs for normalcy (or as close as she can get while being a siren) and we know she gets none of that in her day-to-day life.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

The only reason she'd ever break up with you is to protect you from one thing or another. She'd probably use her siren song to make it so that you hate or forget about her.

F = Fiancé(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quickly would they want to get married?)

She'd be EXTREMELY reluctant to take a step as big as marriage. Not because she wouldn't feel ready or love you enough, but because she'd fear just how much her powers affect you.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

Bianca has two faces. The dominating queen bee no one can refuse and your gentle girlfriend that's always whispering praises to you and going out of her way to make you happy.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

She only likes hugging you. She thinks your hugs feel the most genuine and will hug you often. I don't see her being big on PDA beyond holding your hand or an arm around your shoulder but when you two are alone she'll always be touching you in some way.

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

It takes her years to say it. You'll have to say it first and trust she loves you back because for the first few years of your relationship she isn't saying it.

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)

She won't get jealous if someone flirts with you but if you flirt back, even playfully she'll go green. She wouldn't be mad at you but probably herself for not being enough and the person that flirted with you.

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)

She loves kissing you on the lips. Not even full make-out sessions but quick-pecks.

L = Little ones (How are they around children?)

She's hopeless with children. She probably scares them.

M = Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)

BIG CUDDLER in the morning BIG

N = Night (How are nights spent with them?)

Big nighttime cuddler too

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)

At first, she'd seem like an open book until you learn increasingly about her slowly throughout your relationship.

P = Patience (How easily angered are they?)

I don't think she's ever felt true anger. A lot of things may irritate her or get under her skin, but you'd probably only see her angry like once.

Q = Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing or do they kind of forget everything?)

She remembers everything down to the placement of each birthmark you have.

R = Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?)

when she finally felt ready to say the L word to you. It was during a Late-night cuddle session that led to a lot of happy tears.

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?)

She isn't overly protective and would also like the same energy from you. She's an athletic baddie and a cult leader's stepdaughter. The last thing she needs is you worrying yourself sick about her.

T = Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?)

Gifts would be super personalized, and anniversaries would never be forgotten and celebrated uniquely each year. Dates tend to range from elaborate to at-home movie nights.

U = Ugly (What would be some unpleasant habits of theirs?)

Her lack of complete trust in you for the first few years of your relationship.

V = Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks?)

She doesn't spend a lot of time on her appearance. She was just born looking as good as she is.

W = Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?)

Like I said when this mf falls, she falls HARD. She'd put on a brave face, but she feels completely lost without you

X = Xtra (A random head canon for them.)

She cooks extremely well.

Y = Yuck (What are some things they wouldn't like, either in general or in a partner?)

Her mom.

Z = ZZ (What is a sleep habit of theirs?)

Maybe it's a siren thing but she goes to sleep late and wakes up early looking flawless. 

A/N: hotties leave a like tbh