chapter 2

"Hey mina!!" I squealed in happiness as I saw her waving her hand at me from a far she is my bestfriend 
"Hey y/n long time no see huh?" She said and smiled slightly while approaching me
"How was your trip?" I asked
"Good but it would have been perfect if you were there with me" She said while making a sad face
"Hahaha come on girl I know you enjoyed it and even found a boyfriend in 2 weeks hm?" I teased her while raising my brows
"Yahh leave that but wait  how did you know? "
She asked surprised
"You sometime forget that you post everything on instagram" I stated
"Ohh that explains" She made an amused face
"Anyway how about you?" She asked as we both started making our way towards the café
"You missed out a lot of things that has been happening" I said
"Tell me"
"Okay listen"

"WTF  Jungkook the mafia?!?!?!" She whisper yelled as we were sitting in the cafe.
"Yes" I said calmly "and even right now his mens are spying on me from far" I said and she looked at me blankly. She held my shoulders with both hands and whispered in the ear "your lucky" I giggled "Everyone says that" I thought and looked back at her. "Anyway how's your relationship with your new boyfriend going?" I asked while taking a sip from my cup of coffee " "nothing just one word, amazing" She said while shoving her face with cake. "What's his name ?" I asked she looked up at me "Andrew"  "Nice name" I said as I looked out of the window watching the people who were passing by the cafe " I forgot to tell one thing" She suddenly spoke catching my attention "What is it?" I asked  she took a deep breath "Claire is no more with is now" She said "What do you exactly mean by "Claire is no more with us"?" I asked hoping she wouldn't say what I was thinking of "She is dead" mina said as a tear rolled down her cheek  I went numb. My mind went blank. I was still processing about what she said. I couldn't just believe what I just heard right now. I was shaking. Shaking with fear. The fear that I lost her. For forever. I looked at my hands which were resting on my lap. I took a deep breath trying to  calm down the storm of emotions inside me. But. Only it didn't help. And I lost it. I started crying. Crying in the silence of our talk which got disturbed by the bomb she just dropped right now. I couldn't just believe that she was gone. Gone for forever. I cried harder remembering the words she told me when I met her for the last time.

Flashback
The sound of the monitor beeping was the only thing which could be heard right now
I was sitting. Sitting silently watching the person on the bed sleeping with closed eyes. I was sad. But not crying. I knew this would happen. And it was my fault. If I had stopped her before. She wouldn't be in this situation now. I was blaming myself. Blaming myself for not stopping her from smoking. " y/n" I heard a faint voice calling out my name it was Claire. She was laying on the bed. She was wearing a oxygen mask to help her breath. I held her hand softly. " yes" I answered out in a calm voice "Don't cry please" She said. Her voice was hoarse and dry. I looked at her face with tears filled in my eyes. I sniffed and caressed her hand with my thumb " It's okay nothing will happen" She spoke so quietly that I could barely hear it but I still catched her words by the way she was syncing her lips. " nothing is okay" I said and a tear rolled down my cheek. She wiped it with her finger tips. " Shhh don't cry it hurts" She said and smiled warmly at me making me cry even more. She slowly got up and sat on the bed " you know one thing?" She asked " I love youuuuu my panda" She said and giggled "I love you too" I whispered slightly hugging her figure who was fighting with cancer.
End of flashback
I cried remembering her words. I felt a hand on my shoulder I sniffed and looked up to see mina smiling slightly "It's okay Dara, she is in a  better place now. Our friend is living her life in heaven just like she used to say." I laughed back and took a deep breath. Mina looked at her watch " It's late I should go" She said and I got up to leave as well  . We both got out of the cafe after paying the bill. I  bid goodbye to her and started making way to home.  The weather was gloomy. when suddenly a car stopped infront of me it was Jungkook's car. The window rolled down reavling his face. "Get in" He said I opened the door and got inside. He placed his right hand on my thigh and grabbed my waist with the other one  pushing me towards his chest. I looked up at him " how was your day" He asked playing with  my hair "good" I replied and placed my head on his chest.  Yes I was comfortable with him unknowingly,  because he was nice to me and provided me the lifestyle I was craving for no! I didn't liked his nature because he was rich but because he behaved good with the maids who worked in his house he wasn't that bad as the media portrayed him he did have  some humanity but no sympathy ofcourse he was cruel to bad people who did bad things or betrayed him. I continued laying there while he continued to caress my hair. I was feeling sleepy so I closed my eyes and slept in his embrace.

I stretched my legs and yawned, I opened my eyes and rubbed them to get a clear view of my surrounding. I was in Jungkook's room. He was beside me. Sitting on the bed while typing something on his laptop. Probably doing his office work. I thought. He noticed that I was awake and looked at me while smiling. I smiled back too and closed my eyes when I felt his hand stroking my face with admiration softly. "Y/n" I heard him say
"Hmm" I hummed in response " tomorrow there is a party organised by our company, for celebrating the success of being in top 1.he stated. His was husky and deep I wouldn't lie but his voice made my heart race. "Am I invited too?" I asked "ofcourse my girl you are" He said.

Tomorrow
It was currently 6 pm I was getting ready

Tomorrow It was currently 6 pm I was getting ready

This is what I wore. Jungkook brought me this dress. I wore a small necklace around my neck and let my hair fall over my shoulder . I was satifisfied with the way I was looking. I smiled at myself in the mirror. I took out my lipstick and applied it . it was bold red matching perfectly with the dress . I picked up my purse and went downstairs. I saw Jungkook he was wearing a black suit and was waiting for me. Hearing the sound of my heels he looked at my direction. 
Jungkook's pov
I was waiting for Dara when I heard the sound of heels clicking . I looked at the direction of the sound  and saw her. She was looking breathtaking.  Just like an princess. My princess. I couldn't stop myslef from looking at her figure who was now  standing beside me "let's  go" She said I snapped back to reality hearing her voice she smiled looking at me. She knew what was happening. I grabbed her hand and interwinded it with mine  as we both walked out of the house. I got inside the car and started driving. Our bodyguards behind us in different car for protection ofcourse

Y/n's pov
I was looking out of the window when I felt a hand on my thigh I knew it was jungkook so I didn't reacted and kept looking out. The city of Seoul was glowing in the dark. looking beyond beautiful I was letting the air blowing on my face  ruin my hair style . I was enjoying my time. I sighed in relif that life was finally on tracks atleast that's what I thought for now. I looked at Jungkook he was looking handsome and hot at the same time. A  boyfriend material  I thought. I looked at his hands they were veiny and muscular, fully  covered in tattoos. He was hot I wouldn't lie. I looked back at the window and closed my eyes. Today I was feeling tired . Very tired. But anyway I thought. The car stopped.  I looked at the front and saw a big palace like building it was glowing with blue lights. It was definitely one of Jungkook's property I thought. We both got out of the car and I shut the door behind me.  Now I could look at everything properly there was a garden too it seemed like a king's palace. I was getting excited for meeting new people. Yes I was a social butterfly. My tiredness vanished now I was only waiting for the party to start . jungook grabbed my waist as we both started walking towards the entrance. I looked around and saw many people dressed up in fancy clothes looking at us and whispering to themselves. I rolled my eyes and ignored them.  The security guard bowed and we both entered.

To be continued...