00

Written by Predictionlabel™️

    ____________________________

Life can be cruel to the innocent. Because of some selfish decisions, two people have suffered. She was just a child when the angel of death passed through her village. And he was only 13 when that same angel took his mother away from him.

They grew up with bruised hearts. They blamed the world for leaving them alive. They wanted to be in the afterlife with their families.

Two children who had grown up in different environments, but who shared the same feelings.

Him

Shut up, you're not allowed to make decisions. The decision to reopen your mother's case belongs to me, I'm your sovereign and you owe me obedience.Your beloved mother died in an accident, you must accept her death and mourn rather than cry like a woman, you disgust me.

He had learned to keep quiet and act in the shadows. He'd been forced to mourn and erase all memory of his mother

She

- Oh.... my sweet child, all the members of your family are dead, the whole village has been consumed by flames, there's no one left. Come with me and I'll help you find the perpetrators of this abominable act.

For her part, she had learned to be strong and merciless, to let no one dominate her. She wanted to shine like the sun and be as inaccessible as the wind. According to her, if the world persecuted her, she was obliged to persecute the world. This sweet, gentle girl had once killed her.

Two children who had grown up too fast and too badly.

Yet, despite this dark history, fate had not abandoned them. Fate decided to smile on them again. Two wandering souls were about to meet, and they had only two alternatives.

Save themselves or die.

They stood face to face, neither willing to speak, staring at each other without batting an eyelid. She held her dagger to the young prince's throat. She had no idea who stood before her. But this lack of information would not make her change her mind: she was ready to assassinate him at the slightest mistake.                                                                                                                                                      His appearance was concealed by a mask, and his build was imposing. His colossal size disturbed her slightly.                                                                                                                                                        In contrast, he was calm and serene, convinced that she wouldn't do anything. He was aware that the information he possessed gave him a certain power over her.