Knock knock

I walked up a hill to deliver a package, I just started my new job as a mailman, Its been hard so far I delivered a package danny dog and he just couldn't stop barking! Not to mention candy cat cat calling me it's disgusting. I knocked on the door and she opened it. It was love at first sight. I couldn't stop gazing, she looked at me with those big black eyes and spoke...

"Daddy pig the mailman is here!" I stood there in shock. She knew what my job was! How could an angel like her know a nobody like me? I shoved my hair behind my ear and said
"Hi peppa do you wanna maybe have a tea party with me. At my house? Alone?" if i was going to make a move it had to be somewhere romantic and my house is SUPER romantic.
"Okay but teddy has to come, I'll go ask daddy pig" Peppa said as she scurried off. Daddy pig and I had some steamy history back in high school. We were the hottest couple. Daddy pigs footsteps echoed in the hallway as he came to the front door with his deep voice he spoke

"Hello y/n it has been a while... peppa told me you wanted to have tea with her I guess it's her time... remember though shes 4 take it slow with her'' i chuckled and looked down "if you say so daddy pig..." daddy pig turned his head blushing hard he whispered "im married y/n... try with peppa not me..." peppa walked to daddy pig after getting teddy "daddy why is your face red?" she asked with so much innocence "It doesn't matter peppa" he stumbled on his words " just get in the strangers car" he groaned "im not a stranger daddy pig" I reminded him "you are now."