♯ ⠀⠀THE MOON AMONGST THE STARS

❈ 𝕱𝐎𝐋𝐊𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄 ࿐·✩ ❜
moon amongst the stars

ꗃ⠀﹕summary ✩ Rhaenyra and Clarisse are in love ever since they were girls

ꗃ⠀summary ✩ Rhaenyra and Clarisse are in love ever since they were girls. Ten years into their marriage with their husbands didn't stop them from going behind their backs and falling into bed with one another. Of course, they didn't mind seeing as they were in an agreement. When Clarisse recently recovers from her birth from Aemma, Rhaenyra shows her insecure lover how beautiful she is and takes the time to worship her body and invite a maid into their fun. 

ꗃ⠀𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐭/𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 ✩ Season one of the houses of dragon: time jump 10 years. this is taken place during the 10-year jump during the death of harwin and laena. 

ꗃ⠀𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬(𝐬)
Rhaenyra 𝒙 Female Hightower!oc 𝒙 Daemon Targaryen

ꗃ⠀. 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦 ✩ Phoebe Tonkin

ꗃ⠀𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 ✩ heavy smut, breeding kink

ꗃ⠀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 ✩ i know you all have been waiting for this one! 

"What's on your mind, my dear?"As they settled into their chambers at Dragonstone, preparing for sleep, Clarisse sat at the vanity, tucking away her jewelry for the night

As they settled into their chambers at Dragonstone, preparing for sleep, Clarisse sat at the vanity, tucking away her jewelry for the night.

Clarisse avoided meeting her own gaze in the mirror. "Do you still cherish me?"Rhaenyra blinked in surprise, sitting up on the bed. "Why would you ask that, my love? Haven't I shown you enough?"

"No!" Clarisse exclaimed. "It's not about that... it's just that my body has changed..."

Rhaenyra chuckled softly, but seeing the worry on her beloved's face, she beckoned her to come closer. "Come here."

Clarisse walked over and climbed onto the bed, straddling Rhaenyra's waist. "No matter how many children you bear, you'll always be stunning. It only adds to your allure."

Despite her maternal duties, Clarisse maintained a slim figure that stirred envy among the courtwomen.

It also attracted unwanted attention from other men, which troubled Rhaenyra and Harwin.

"You flatter me," Clarisse blushed.

"It's the truth," Rhaenyra affirmed.

"Now that my father has regained power, I fear for our safety... and for our children," Clarisse confessed, her hands clenched anxiously over her heart, as if trying to still its rapid beating.

She couldn't bear the thought of being separated from her beloved. Rhaenyra's eyes narrowed at the notion, darkening with determination.

As if she would ever allow Otto to dictate their fate.