Part 7

Now Tae is 9 months pregnant.He can give birth anytime so everyone have taken holidays from their respective works.Tae's mood swings did not let Jk sit in relief.Right now it is evening time everyone is in living room watching movie exept Yn as she was doing facetime with her mother in law.

Tae excused himself for going in restroom.Jk asked him that he can go with him if Tae wants.But Tae said that he will be back in a minute so dont worry.
In restroom:
Tae pov- After doing my work i was washing my hand until i felt something wet coming from my private part.I downward my Pant and boxer and saw that my water broke.I started panicking.I called kookie.
End of Tae pov.

Tae- KOOKIE COME HERE FAST(Shouting)
Jk- (To hyungs)I think he wants my help i should go to him.
In restroom
*Jk enter the restroom and saw that Tae is sitting on floor without any cloths downwards and he is crying*
Tae- Kookie(Crying)
Jk- What happened baby(Worried) and where is your pants?
Tae- (Breathing heavily)K-kookie
Aaaahhh it hurts (Crying mess)
Jk- Tae baby where is hurting?Tell me please(Teary eyes)
Tae- Aaahh K-kookie my water b-broke and my s-stomach is h-hurting so much.(Crying hard due to pain)
Jk- (Panicking)N-nothing will happen baby i am with u.First let me help u to wear cloths(Crying)
*Jk helped him to wear his pants and went downstairs picking Tae in bridal style*

Jk- HYUNG TAKE THE CAR OUT TAE'S WATER BROKE(Shouting+Crying)
*Eveyone starts panicking. Suga and Namjoon went to take car.Jin and Jhope went to take the bags that they have packed for hospital.Jimin went to call yn while Tae is crying hard due to unbearable pain and Jk is trying to calm him down.Thats when Suga came.*
Suga- Jk you take Tae with u.RM is with you both.I will take everyone else in another car.Go fast.(Breathing heavily)
Jk- Ok hyung(Crying)
*Jk take Tae to car and Rm started driving*
Tae- aaaaahhhhh kookie p-please do s-something it is h-hurting so much aaahhhhh(Crying hard+ Breathing heavily)
Jk- Tae baby please hold for sometime we will reach hospital soon(Crying)
Tae- aaaaahhhhh aaaahhhhh
*Thats when they heard a loud thud and the car stopped*
Jk- What happened hyung?
RM- Wait here i will check
After sometime
RM- Jk car's engine is damaged badly.
Jk- What should we do now?(Seeing Tae who is crying hard due to pain)
RM- Let me call Suga..................ok.Come fast.(Call ended)*To Jk*They are coming.
Tae- aaaaahhhhh (Crying his heart out)
Jk- Baby please bear for some-  TAE(Tae fainted)Baby please open your eyes(Crying hard)
RM- They are here.
Suga/Jimin/Jin/Jhope/Yn- Is Tae okay?(Worried)
RM- Lets go to hospital fast Tae fainted.

At hospital

Inside the hospital-:

Jk- (Crying hard)Hyung what can i do they said that Tae's water finished and he is soo weak

Jk- (Crying hard)Hyung what can i do they said that Tae's water finished and he is soo weak.They have to do big operation.There is only fifty percent chance that Tae can be safe.I am soo scared.
Yn- Nothing will happen oppa our Tae is so strong na stop crying now(crying)
Jhope- (Crying)Yes Kook Yn is right stop crying now(Wiping his tears)
Jin/RM/Suga/Jimin- (Crying)
*After 3 hours doctor came out.Jk ran to him.*
Jk- Doctor how is my Tae?(Hopefull teary eyes)He is ok na.Tell me please(Crying)
Doctor- Congratulations Mr.Jeon your husband gave birth to a baby girl(Smile).He is unconscious.He will gain his consciousness within few hours.He is ok but he is weak and because of operation you have to take extra care of him.You have to feed him nutritious food so that he can produce milk.(Serious)
Jk- Ok doctor.Can we meet him?
Doctor- Sure but you have to go one by one.I will take my leave now.(He left)
RM- Kook you go first.
Suga/Jimin/Jin/Jhope/Yn- Yes kook/hyung/oppa you go first.
Jk- Ok(He went inside)

In room

*Jk enter inside and saw Tae laying on bed and wires all around him

*Jk enter inside and saw Tae laying on bed and wires all around him.He went closer to Tae and saw stitches on Tae's stomach.Then a nurse came and handed baby to Jk.Jk started crying and went outside for showing his daughter to everyone.Jk decided her name and everyone liked it so much.They all started playing with baby.Jk again came to Tae and sat beside his unconscious body*
Jk- (Teary eyes)Thank you baby thank you so much for this precious gift(Kissing his forehead)
Tae- K-k-k-kookie(Low voice)
Jk- Oh baby you are awake(Hugged him tightly)
Tae- aahh
Jk- Sorry sorry you know that you gave birth to our princess Jeon Aera.
Tae- (Teary eyes) Where is our baby?Please give it to me.
Jk- Sure.
*Jk went out and came with Aera*
Jk- Here(Giving Aera to Tae)
Tae- She is so cute.

*Jk went out and came with Aera*Jk- Here(Giving Aera to Tae)Tae- She is so cute

Jk- Just like you.
*Then all others also congret Jk and Tae and after 6 days Tae will get holiday.

💜

[AERA MEANS 'LOVE' IN KOREAN❤]

*SO THIS IS FOR PART 7.WE WILL GET TO KNOW ABOUT THE THINGS THAT TAE WILL DO IN HOSPITAL AND HOW JK WILL FALL SICK IN NEXT PART*

*HOPE YOU LIKE IT😊*

💜BORAHAE💜