5•

•°••°•°••°•°••°•°••°•°••°•°••°••°•°•

Dear Taehyung,                         04.09.2020                                                              

My teacher suggested that we write on the theme of heroism. More specifically it writes, “Who in your life do you consider being a hero model? why? Do you believe people can be heroes?” For once I can say that heroes aren't found in the pavements of movies and cartoons. Heroes aren't made by one's imagination, having superpowers and wearing a cape. Instead, heroes can be people. Some that we know of, others we don't. However, I can assure you that you're one of those people, special in your own way.

Your letter truly made me feel understood and I'm grateful for that. Like you said, we always look for those kinds of people, but nowadays it's hella hard to find. so, I'm grateful. Grateful for your words, your understatement, your patience and encouragement.

As per your statement and I quote “ not to make this any cheesier '' but i'm you also here for you. Since you don't want sympathetic words, I offer you my shoulder to cry on, my ears to listen and my time to be there for you.

Taehyung, I’m also here for you.

So, let's hang on to each other and forget. Lets do just that.

yours truly,
your pen-pal :))

•°••°•°••°•°••°•°••°•°••°•°••°••°•°•