2. Crying lightning

Wukong stepped into his house and began to talk. "You remind me of lightning, liuer-"

"Why? Because I make you scared?" Macaque portrayed himself as a shadow as he grinned at Wukong. "No you are more like as if you'd be crying, you cause a whole ass ruckus when you become upset!" Wukong responded as he threw a glass cup that had settled down on the counter at the shadow worker. 

"Oops ya missed me!" Macaque then came out of the shadows. He walked towards wukong but he seemed to be hiding something behind him. Wukong stepped back as he turned on gold vision. He immediately blocked Macaque's staff as it was about to hit him in the face.

"Look, mang- macaque! I already beat you outside I don't want to fight in here especially!"

"...did you just call me mango?"

"No-"

"Well that's a shocker but it's great that your now distracted."

"What do you me- OOF! Well that's no fair-" macaque punched wukong straight in the nose and blood started seeping down the monkey kings nostril. "It's a reflex... peaches~"

"REFLEX MY ASS, GET OVER HERE!" wukong then began to chase macaque all over the living room like little children on a play ground. Macaque jumped across cushions, couches, rugs, as he threw pillows and remote controls at the great sage. Wukong was already starting to get pissed off at the hell of a mess macaque was making but that wasn't his first priority.

Wukong leaped and extended his whole entire body and landed face flat on the floor. But something had got caught in his hands... Macaque's leg! Wukong yanked it and with a crash macaque was also on the floor.

Wukong jumped right back up and crouched right next to the other. "Still not able to beat me" wukong and macaque looked at eachother and then macaque began to smile and laugh.

"Pause, that's gay!-"

"Nope it took you long enough, your gay, fucking homosexual!?!?"

"Macaque stop acting childish, I didn't UGHH!!" Wukong laid down against the wall with both of his hands covering his face.

"Don't worry peaches, I can be your fruit-"

"Macaque shut the fuck up."

"Yes sir."

Macaque and wukong stayed there for a couple of seconds but it was starting to get dark. Macaque got up as he heard a yawn from wukong.

"You haven't kicked me out yet."

"I don't know why I haven't be lucky. Also it's wierd that we get along but we're enemies?"

"Yeah, your kind of right wukong, it's like we always let our past dictate our future like it's our destiny to stay enemies."

"I know you don't have anywhere to stay so your free to crash into my home anytime. Except that in the morning I'll be training MK and we have to pretend to fight-"

"...thanks and I'll fight you anyway."

"Not too much, macaque."

"I hate you"

"OH YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT HATE? ILL SHOW YOU HATE!"

Ohh boy here we go again...

-----------------------------------------------------------

AN: This chapter is just jokes you know I want something funny before I get into lovey dovey type shit with these two fools.