♡ Part ~ 8 ♡

In the blink of an eye, the man who was standing on his knees on the ground had fallen to the ground and blood started flowing from his head

In the blink of an eye, the man who was standing on his knees on the ground had fallen to the ground and blood started flowing from his head. Seeing all this, Jimin gets very scared and after hearing the sound of the gun, he screams after hearing his scream, the man in black clothes with a gun in his hand sees Jimin.

Seeing this, Jimin's eyes widen and he gets very scared and starts trembling. He tries to run away from there, but as if he was frozen there, his steps were not moving, he was not able to move from that place, because the sight of the person in black clothes was so scary that he was so fucking scared with that killing gaze.

After shooting the man, Suga hears a scream, he looks at where the sound came from, and as he looks there, it is as if his breath hitched and his heartbeat suddenly increases. he sees that a very beautiful skinny boy just like an angel is standing there scared and his black beautiful eyes are wide, his luscious lips are trembling with fear, and he has brown hairs, his golden fair skin is shining in the moonlight his body shape is just perfect, his waist is very slim and his thighs are thick, he is looking very hot in that red silky shirt tugged in tight black jeans. Suga steps towards the brown-haired boy.

Jimin could not understand anything but as soon as he saw that man was walking towards him, he realised that the man had come very close to him, he tried to run away from there, but unfortunately, he Couldn't run away because someone grabbed his hand from behind and pulls Jimin towards him.

Jimin's back collides against the man's chest and the man grabs him tightly by the waist and presses him into his chest from behind. Then the man brought his face to Jimin's neck and started sniffing his sweet scent, then he whispered in Jimin's ear "MINE" The rasp of his lower voice made Jimin release a small whimper, saying this Suga released Jimin from his grasp and turned him around to face him.

Intimidated and scared by the older man, who is now towering over him, jimin attempted to take a step back, only for his back to collide with the wall right behind him. trapped, Jimin looked up at the man with glistening eyes, his pink tongue darting out to wet at the pulped flesh of his lips, now freed from Suga's hold.

Suga's gaze rushed to the boy's lips, his Adam's apple id bobbing in interest when he noticed the thin layer of sparkly gloss adoring the rosy skin.

Tentatively, he reached out to brush the pad of his thumb against his bottom lip. Eyes not once leaving the younger boy's lips.

"Where do you think you were going doll, huh?" Suga asked in the usual cold but raspy voice and put his index finger on the younger's chin.

jimin's lips quivered, tears into the corner of his eyes, trying not to cry. Fuck fuck fuck-- he is so scared, his heart pumping out of his chest, the man sounded rough.

Like something that screamed danger and that he should be scared and he indeed was.

He lowered his head down, trying to brush away his tears- why the fuck he came here?

"I-i umm H-home". Jimin stammered, his head hung low. The man Snickered, humming.

"Do you have any idea what's going on here?". Suga asked in a usual cold tone.

"N-no". Jimin replied, sounding nervous and scared.

"Good". Suga hummed and turned his head towards the direction where his friend was standing, he waved his hand to indicate him to come here. His friend comes near Suga and stands beside him.

A handsome man walked closer, with grey hair, wearing a black shirt tugged in black pants, looking equally dangerous. Jimin nervously gulped, confused about what was going on.

"What happened Suga?". The grey-haired boy asked his friend.

"You see this boy". Suga pointed towards Jimin. His friend Hoseok moved his gaze towards the boy then again turned his gaze towards Suga and nodded.

"I want this boy for myself". Suga ordered. His voice was husky full of danger. By hearing this Jimin's eyes bulged, trembling.

"W-what" Jimin stammered, fear started lingering in his body, and he started to cry in fear. Suga grabbed Jimin's hand tightly,

jimin tried his best to not let his fear get the best of him. He gulped a large gulp of saliva down his throat,

"Don't fucking touch me". Jimin snapped angrily, tears visible in the corner of his eyes, still trembling with fear. And tried to get his hand back from the man's grip.

Suga grew pissed and glared at him again grabbing his hand this time more tightly.

"Let me go, what the fuck!" Jimin snapped, feeling a tight grip on his wrist.

"Baby, if I intended to let you go, I wouldn't be here now, would I?". Suga said, and smirked widely, cupping Jimin's face with his hands, looking at the trembling boy, eyes glistening full of tears, looking so vulnerable.

"P-please l-leave me, let me go". Jimin cried out, and he removed his hand from his face, tears running down his rosy cheeks.

"How can I leave a beautiful angle like you". Suga motioned to his friend something and made his way towards the car.

Hobi went closer to the boy grabbed his hand tightly and dragged him towards the car, jimin tried hard to get out of that man's grip but he couldn't because that man was very strong, hoseok made him sit forcefully on the back seat of the car, he keeps on crying so he gives him an injection of sedation.

When Jimin feels something in his neck as if someone has pricked a needle, he starts feeling pain there and after some time he starts feeling dizzy and his eyes start getting heavy and slowly his eyes closed. he faints.

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡