A hand creeped up from her behind and in matter of second, the hand cupped her mouth.

A hiss was heard from her back as she bit into the hand and she glanced behind with a short glare towards the person. The person smiling sheepishly as went to wrapped his arms around her waist to pull her closer to her.

"Why so salty, baby? I was just playing", he playfully said and pecked her cheek. His action got himself a slap on his arm which he just chuckled at her.

"How to you know it's me?" 

"We're the only one who stayed in this apartment, oppa. It's not like ghost can get interested in me making coffee", she said, rolling her eyes and he chuckled again, tighten his arms around her.

"No black coffee today?", he asked, peeking over her shoulder to take a look at her action.

"Nah, I wanna try something new"

She proceeded to drizzle her drink and with a satisfied smile, she took a sip of a coffee with a hum. He then turned her around to face him, keeping her trapped between his arms as she feed him the coffee she made.

"It's good, right?"

With a smile, he nodded at her and took the glass in his hand. Putting the glass aside, he lifted her chin up to make her faced him.

"But, I would love having my usual drink today", he said, his eyes showed a glimpse of red as he eyed her neck.

She rolled her eyes playfully at him, pushing him my his chest to make a distance between them.

"Not today, I have interview in 30 minutes and I don't want to freak out my new boss with bite mark, oppa", she whined as he went to dip his head between her collarbone. 

"But,-"

"No"

She lightly pushed him but seeing he didn't bugged at all, she pushed him a bit harder with a force. The force caused him to stumble back until he hit his back with something that made Y/n's eyes widen in shock.

"Bbuk!"

"Oppa!"