K L A U S :: mine

words - 1,014 !!
part 1/2 <3

imagine :: you're dating klaus & you get jealous of aurora ..

-

it's thanksgiving in new orleans, and with the prophecy in play, the mikaelsons first sired are in town.

being klaus's girlfriend, you understandably invited yourself to their thanksgiving dinner, knowing that his ex, aurora would be attending.

" nik, come here! " you shout from the bathroom.
" yes luv? " he asks, buttoning his shirt as he walks in.
" which dress do you like better, the one with the bow or the ivory one? "  you ask.
he sighs. " do you really need to come y/n? i don't think it's necessary. "
" uh of course i'm coming, i'm your girlfriend! "  you say.
" but- " he tries to argue before you cut him off.
" it isn't up for discussion, ok? " you tell him sternly.
" fine, fine! " he says dramatically, gesturing his hands up in defeat.
" now, tell me. which dress do you like
best? " you ask him again, waving the dresses.
" the ivory. " he replies.
" perfect! " you smile, leaning in to kiss him.

-

at the dinner..

" well maybe if niklaus had put any thought at all into tonight, he would have known! " elijah complains to me, glaring at klaus.
" oh , right , make me the out to be the incompetent one! i didnt suggest this ridiculous dinner, you did! " klaus snaps back.
" enough! " you yell.
" forgive me , am i interrupting something? " lucien asks sarcastically as he waltzes into the compound.
" no, not at all. they were just wrapping this up, weren't you boys? " you say, looking at klaus then elijah scoldingly.

klaus sighs dramatically, taking a gulp of the glass of bourbon in his hand.

moments later, tristan walks in.
" y/n , elijah , klaus. " tristan says as he places an extremely old looking bottle of wine onto the dinner table.
" aren't we being childish? " lucien says to tristan with a scoff.
" i assume you didn't bring a gift? " tristan replies mockingly.
" i didnt, forgive me. " lucien says sarcastically.
" i need a drink. " i murmur, sighing dramatically.
" it appears your wretched sister is late , how lovely. " elijah says tauntingly to tristan.
" watch your mouth! " tristan starts to argue.

if not on cue, aurora walks into the compound.

" hello boys!, y/n.. " aurora says, bouncing to greet us.
" aurora, hi. " i say in an insincere tone, flashing her a fake smile.
" aurora, you look.. " lucien says smiling at her, trailing off as if he's about to fall to his knees for her.
" you look ravishing. " klaus says cutting off lucien, causing aurora to blush. " please , let's sit. " he continues, sparking a feeling unlike any i've felt before.. more jealous then i ever thought i was capable of being.
" coming, sweetheart? " klaus asks me.
" mhm. " i mumble in reply, smiling slightly.

-

after tristan , lucien , & aurora leave..

i sit in klaus's study, reading a book.

" what are you doing in here luv? " klaus asks, leaning on the doorframe.
i ignore him, still angry about aurora.
" y/n? " he says, clearly not taking a hint.
i sigh, turning to the next page.
" come on sweetheart, talk to me. " he continues, desperate for a reply.
" what do you want me to say nik? " i scoff, slamming my book shut & setting it down on my lap.
" what's wrong? did i do something? " he asks seemingly oblivious, crossing his arms.
" you were flirting with aurora all night! " i reply, instinctively raising my voice.
he looks at me for a moment with a puzzled expression before breaking out laughing.
" what? what's so funny?? " i say, annoyed.
" you're not seriously jealous of aurora! " he replies, clearly amused.
" how could i not be?! " i say.
" y/n, i love you, and only you. you know that! it's beyond ridiculous for you to think for even a second that you need to be jealous of a woman i dated a thousand years ago. " he says, taking the book in my lap & setting it on his desk.
" .. really? " i say, barely above a whisper.
" yes, really. " he replies, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear.
" okay , good. " i say, sighing in relief, smiling at him.
" come here. " he says, opening his arms so i can hug him. i happily oblige, wrapping my arms around his neck. he holds me tightly, lightly running his hand across my back.
" i love you. " i say quietly, resting my head on his shoulder.
" and i love you. always and forever. " he says, pulling away to look at me. i smile, leaning up to kiss him. he eagerly kisses me back, placing a hand on my waist.
" hm , what should we do now? " he asks, smirking. i roll my eyes, before kissing him again. he quickly returns the kiss, leaning in.
i break the kiss, giving him room to take his shirt off. he goes to rip my dress..
" nik! " i exclaim, slapping his hand.
" what?! " he replies smirking.
i turn around so he can unzip it. " i just bought this, you are not going to rip it! " i continue.
" you're no fun y/n! " he teases.
" oh, but you love me! " i reply lightly.
" yes i do. " he eagerly kisses me again, this time lifting me up onto his desk..

-

later that night..

i wake up in the middle of the night, in nik's bed. i smile to myself before turning over & closing my eyes again. but just as i'm about to fall asleep, i see his phone light up. being nosy, i tiredly lean over to his nightstand to look at it.

1 new message from : A D M.

" who the hell is adm? " i mumble to myself, trying to think of who it could be.
then it hits me, aurora de martel.
that bitch!

i angrily sit up, causing klaus to tighten his grip on me. i carefully slip away, getting off the bed & picking up a pair of jeans i left in his room sometime over the last few months, and one of his shirts along with my coat.
blind with rage, i quickly walk out of the compound. its time to teach that perky little bitch a lesson!

-

a/n ::
            CLIFFHANGERRR!!! this ended up being a lot longer than i originally intended, hence the need for a part 2. ( I KNOWW , IM SORRY!! ). also, i know it's kinda all over the place, and y/n didn't have much of a reaction, but don't worry, part 2 will be much MUCH better!! thank you so much for reading 🤍🤍

 also, i know it's kinda all over the place, and y/n didn't have much of a reaction, but don't worry, part 2 will be much MUCH better!! thank you so much for reading 🤍🤍