I think differently

That day, Ed called me to help him put things in his garage. When I was near, I started feeling sick and nervous. I had a huge crush on Al, but I didn't want anyone to know.

        When I got there, I got off my bike and climbed up the hill to the house. When I did, I knocked on the door and about a minute later Ed answered the door. "Hey, (y/n)! Um Hehe where's your sister?" (If you don't have a sister just pretend you have one) He was blushing as he said it. He told me a long time ago that he liked my sister and he also knew that I liked Al. "She's coming in half an hour, she stuck doing chores." I said "Oh, Okay. Well, you can help me with that box over there?" He asked. I answered, "Sure." I saw the box on the wooden table and walked towards it and picked it up.

        Inside the box there were letters. "Letters for who?" I thought. I looked closer they were all for their father. Then I crashed into someone, dropped the box of letters and I fell. "Oh, I'm sorry let me help you." I heard the voice say. I looked up and saw it was Al. I felt myself blush and said, "No, it's ok I can clean it up." When we were done cleaning it up, Al stood up and said, "Do you need help getting up (y/n)?" "No, I'm fine." I said. But he pulled me up anyways. "So..." I said "Um...," Al blushed as he said "Well see you later (y/n)." I answered back, "Ok bye!"

SORRY YOU GUYS I KNOW THIS IS SHORT BUT I SUCK SOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY