Charlie's house ( Chapter 5 )

We walked to Charlie’s house from the elephant and castle bus stop. He lives about ten minutes away from it. We got to the door and his brother answered.

 DANNY: Yoo

 MARLEY: Hiiiiiii

ME: Danny

 I gave him a nod and went up to Charlie’s room. Charlie’s blonde and has small brown eyes, a pointy nose and thin lips. He’s half English half polish. There was a black boy and a white boy in his room. He was on the phone so i took of my trainers and got in his bed. He had quite a bit of money, and had a nice all black and white bedrooms; everything was up to date and matching.

CHARLIE: Why do you always do that?

ME: I don't know you have a nice bed what can i say

He just laughed and shook his head. Marley walked in the room said hi to the boys and gave Charlie a hug. They went out in year nine, and spent almost all there time together; she expected to get a lot of aggro from going out with a white boy. But no one seemed to care. They broke up in the beginning of year ten. Looking at them now you wouldn’t think they were sucking each other’s faces off this time last year.

Marley joined me in the bed.

 (MARLEYS P.O.V)

 I got in the bed with Courtney and made myself comfortable.

CHARLIE: So girls let me introduce you to my friends. That over there is Darnell

 He pointed to a tall dark skinned boy. He was really cute; he had dimples and big bushy eyebrows. He screwed Charlie and nodded at me and Courtney. I waved at him and looked at the text on my phone; Courtney just raised her eyebrow and nodded back.

 I know you didn't go school today.

 Come see me.

 - Tristan

 He moved me a while back and asked for my number i gave it to him, with the intentions of making a new buddy. It wasn't that he wasn’t nice but i don't need or want a boyfriend right now. It’s not going to do me any favours. I think that you should only be with someone if you really like the, not be they told you that you're sexy on your way back from church.

Charlie: MARLEY

ME: Yes man why you shouting

CHARLIE: Kmt bout why am i shouting after I’m trying to introduce mark over here and your bare staring off into space, you're going to make the poor bay be cry.

ME: looool remind me why i went out with you

CHARLIE: Because you were overwhelmed by my good looks, brains and sexy dance moves

ME: looool i couldn't agree more with the last part, hello mark darling I’m sorry if i made you want to cry

Mark: Kmt he’s chatting sh*t

He was a short white boy with short brown hair and piercing green eyes. I just winked at him and turned on the TV and put it on channel AKA and that creepy song was on, Die Antwoord - enter the ninja .That set Courtney off.

 COURTNEY: Look at it LOOK AT IT .Show me one part of this video one part that is normal. This is just some messed up sh*t who goes oh i want to make a music video let’s throw some guinea pig in there , some deformed dj guy and some women that looks like that cat in the hat breda. IT’S NOT RIGHT.

 We all laughed, she was right though this video was disturbing and made no sense.

MARK: I'm bored

COURTNEY: LET’S PLAY SOME FOOTIE. She got up and jumped up and down on Charlie’s bed, i swear this girl has some any mood swings, but i love her regardless.

Everyone laughed and stared at her, she stared back.

MARK: alright then

ME: I'm not playing

Courtney: Go crawl under a rock then

I kicked her and then we started fighting, she dashed me on top of Mark who growled and dashed a book at her .She charged at him and accidently punched Darnell ,who joined in and tried to grabbed Courtney’s hair but she was too fast. So he ended up clawing Charlie.

CHARLIE: Ahhh sh*t that hurt, nah man you need to cut them nails. Moving like my mum when she comes back from the salon.

We stopped play fighting and laughed at Charlie.

MARK: Are we playing footie or what

DARNELL: I don't want to play

COURTNEY: Go join Marley under the rock then

CHARLIE: How about Darnell and Marley go and get some food and we play

DARNELL: I don't mind what about you

 He turned to me scrunching his face up.

ME: I don't mind either

COURTNEY: I'm wearing your arsenal kit, cause if these jeans get dirty one of your kitchen knives will be the last thing you ever see

She turned to Charlie and Mark, no one laughed because she sounded serious.

 [BACK TO COURTNEY]

    After Charlie's me and Marley went back to her house, i changed back into my uniform and made my way home. When i got home no one was in, i changed into denim shorts, a black t-shirt and sat down to play assassins creed.

(8) Tell me what she wants from me, Tell, Tell me what she wants from me, 

what she wants from me, Tell, Tell, Tell me what she wants from me, Wha, 

What she wants from me, Tell me what she wants from me (8)

 Giggs - monsta man

 My phone was ringing so, I paused the game a picked up my phone.

ME: Hello

PRIVATE: ...

ME: Hello

PRIATE: ...

ME:  I’m not in the mood hell - o

PRIVATE: …

ME: I'm hanging up in 10, 9, 5, 4...

PRIVATE: Watch yourself

...

Loll that's funny i love when people do these kind of things to brighten my day .I would go through the long list of people that could've of called me but we don't have all year, because there are a lot of people that don't like me .I think things like that are supposed to scare me but they don’t. If someone hurts me, then I’m hurt, if someone kills me, I’m dead. I don't really care, because what happens will happen and i can't change it. I learnt that when Cole, Jayden and Reney died, i can't control other peoples actions so there no point fretting over what people can, can't or might do. You just have to live your life and take whatever blows that knock you down, there isn't a point trying to get back up, if you were meant to be up , you wouldn't of been knocked down.