Their meeting.

(All characters are above 18 //in my story!//)

There lived a girl who was a bit obsessed with the color of the name "forest/sage green". And " Electric purple" she then woke up to her mother. screaming her name in her ear telling her to wake up. 'Akira, Wake up. your school starts in an hour.' The girl yawned before she said "Fine.."

"I don't wanna go to school.." Akira said tiredly as she was taking a bath.(au note: Please dont mind the name!) I have to see that shitface again.

After akira got dressed up, She ran to the school faster than the cars behind her. 'ringggg' Thats the bell!. Akira ran faster than she could ever and catched her breath at the front of her classroom. she then sat on her chair and expected a yelling from the -old hag- as she calls her.

Suprisingly.. She didnt yell.

The class soon ended and while akira was walking In the hallway.. 'Woosh!' Akira suddenly got dragged into the janitors closet. she tried to scream but someone covered her mouth. when she turned around.. It was Scaramouche!

"What the fuck man." Akira said as she fell onto the floor accidentally revealing her skirt and underneath. 'close your legs slut...' The indigo boy said. with a quite blush splattered along his face.

(Im lazy now so bye😍)