Face off

Story continuous from arnav deciding to faceoff shashi.

Morning went well without glitches, Khushi did everything according to arnav's likes given by aman. She want to work on getting forgiveness from them not to angry them more.

3 PM:-

Khushi knocked on arnavs cabin door.

"Sir?" She called him as soon as she got in. 

"Yes" He said without removing concentration from files.

"We need to visit company which is supplying raw fabrics for us. Lately we received multiple complaints saying material quality is not good" Khushi reminded him.

"You know which company partnered with us?" He questioned observing her.

"No sir, actually Lokesh sir used to handle this previously. He never likes to disclose their details" Khushi replied cautiously.

"Ok, lets go" Arnav said getting up pocketing his phone.

They started their journey towards GUPTHA enterprises. Journey was quite until khushi decides to break it.

"Sir, why is aman sir not accompanying us?" She questioned him.

"Our US clients are coming to finalize a deal, we are going to do a fashion show for them in next month" He answered taking her by surprise because she thought he will say "I am not answerable to you".

Remaining journey went in awkward silence though khushi wants to talk she dont want risk arnav getting angry. 

Khushi got down from car and looked up to get shocked seeing its guptha enterprises. That means they came to meet her father. She shivered at this thought. She didnt met him in this 5 years. She always avoided him and rohan. The betrayal they did is very much alive in her heart.

"What happened Mrs. Sharma? Your legs seems to be not moving?" Arnav remarked seeing her standing still like statue.

"Ohh, actually....I ...cant.." Khushi stuttered at each word.

"Common Khushi its not like you are coming here first time" Arnav uttered without thinking much but khushi smiled instantly hearing her name from him instead of Mrs. Sharma. All of a sudden she felt ready to face shashi guptha even they are here for office purpose. 

"Lets go sir" She said confidently, he nodded head and they both went in.

Only few employees knows khushi as she is not frequent visitor here in past. 

"We are here to meet Mr. Guptha" Khushi said to receptionist. Arnav looked at her confused with her professionalism.

"You are ?" Receptionist questioned back.

"MR. ASR and his PA" Khushi said and other lady guided them towards shashi cabin.

"Please wait here, boss will be here in few minutes" Said the lady showing Shashi cabin and went out leaving them alone.

"I am surprised seeing you behaving like a normal employee instead of boss daughter. I appreciate your acting skills Mrs. Sharma" Arnav said with sarcasm.

"You Know me better to say i am acting right now Mr. Raizada" Khushi replied almost immediately. She dont mind her secrets coming out because arnav and aman are her life. She dont want to hide anything from them neither she want reveal everything to them. She is confused with her own thoughts. So, she just decided to go with flow and leave everything to her devimayya.

Her thoughts disturbed by door opening and there stepped in mighty man shashi guptha who traded with her life.

"Sorry for making you wait Mr. ASR..." He said walking towards his chair but his words died seeing arnav infront of him.