Bucky, Sally and Mara, after a brief stop in Wakanda, boarded a plane.

---

Their plane landed in Delacroix, Louisiana.

They arrived at the docks and saw people unloading things, putting them close to the boat.

Mara immediately ran off to explore and Sally signaled to Bucky that she was going to follow her daughter and he nodded.

"Tommy, Carlos, man, this is amazing," Sam said as he chuckled. "Thanks so much, man."

"Look..." Carlos began.

"Thanks, y'all."

"Hey, look, word goes out the Wilson family needs help?"

"Yes, sir," a man said.

"We still got a bit of usefulness in us."

"How do we get it off the truck?"

Bucky grabbed a crate from the back and a man cried, "Oh!"

As Bucky set the crate down, he said, "You're welcome."

Sam glanced at him. "Did someone call you?"

"Nah, I'm just dropping something off."

Bucky placed the case on the back of the truck. "You can sign for it and Sally, Mara and I'll go. I called in a favor from the Wakandans."

Before Sam or Gianna, who walked up, could say anything, a hose came loose on the boat and a loud hissing sounded.

Sarah quickly made her way to her brother and called, "Sam!"

Sam ran to the boat and grabbed a wrench, trying to tighten the hose.

"Hi," Bucky greeted, waving to Sarah, just as Sally walked up with a frown. "Just a pleasant greeting. Don't worry, doll."

Sally nodded. "Good."

"Hi," Sarah replied in a bright tone.

Bucky walked up to Sam and said, "Hold on, hold on. You gotta go up." He grabbed the wrench from Sam and tightened the hose.

As soon as the hissing stopped, Bucky dropped the wrench to his side and Sally and Gianna walked onto the boat.

Sam looked between Bucky and the hose before asking, "Why didn't you use the metal arm?"

"Well... I am right-handed," Bucky said as he looked at his left hand and added, "I don't always think of it immediately." Sam chuckled and Gianna and Sally smiled lightly. "So, this is the boat, huh?"

"This is it." Sam leaned against the box below the hose.

Bucky nodded and looked around again. "It's nice."

"You want any help?" Gianna asked.

Sally nodded. "Just tell me what to do. I can't promise to do it well, but I can try."

"Yeah," Sam replied as he walked to the front of the boat.

Sarah walked up to the boat and Bucky smiled before saying, "I'm Bucky. This is Sally. Somewhere around is her daughter Mara."

"Ah, Sarah," Sam's sister replied with a smile.

Gianna looked between Sarah and Bucky, then to Sally who was frowning. "Sally, he wouldn't hurt you like that."

Bucky nodded, pulling Sally close. "She's right. It'd break me to hurt you and Mara in such a way." He smiled before going to assist.

Bucky began sanding wood while Gianna and Sally cleaned the deck. Sam tried to get some metal siding off the boat and yelled, "Shit!" Bucky went up to him, pulled off the metal piece, and put it to the side. "Thanks."