𝙐𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙚✧

He said no to my invite countless times.

But he says yes to her in a day. That's crazy!

 That's crazy!⇘

~✰♡

~✰♡

𝙈𝘼𝙉𝙃𝘼𝙏𝙏𝘼𝙉

5:00 Pm

Outside: 𝘽𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙖'𝙨 𝘼𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩

Formula
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

"Brina, how did you convince Megumi to come with us?" Nobara wondered as soon as Brina joined them. "Ion know, I just asked like a normal person" Brina said shrugging.

"Are you For real?!" Yuji yelled. "He coming anyways so it don't really matter" Brina explained. 'He said no to my invite countless times. But he says yes to her in a day. That's crazy!' Yuji thought.

"There he go" Brina said when she saw Megumi coming out of the elevator. Megumi approached them and they all exchanged greetings. "You finally coming out of your room?" Yuji joked, nudging him.

Megumi slapped him on the back of the head. "OW! What the fuck?!" "The fuck is your problem?" Yuji asked shocked. "You're already annoying!" Megumi replied. Yuji rubbed the spot on his head where Megumi hit him. "That hurt!" he complained.

"Come on, I'm ready to go," Brina announced. They got into Yuji's car. "Yo Yuji, how your cat doing? He still be cuttin up?" Megumi asked. "Yup, still be showin' his ass every chance he get" Yuji answered.

The drive to their destination wasn't exactly long. When they pulled into the parking lot of the mall, "There's Maki!" Nobara pointed out as they exited the car.

Maki was talking to Inumaki when the group arrived. "MAKI!" Nobara shouted running up to hug her tightly. "I missed you!" Nobara exclaimed happily.

"Y'all act like yall haven't seen each other in years, geez," Yuji grumbled making everyone laugh. "You buggin" Maki teased while kissing Nobara on the cheek. Nobara blushed lightly and smiled.