Time together

Pete's POV:

It's been a week already but Ae couldn't keep his hands off me and as a result, he is snatching each and every opportunity of wrecking me. I was now sleeping on my stomach with my hands resting on the pillow and Ae's hand on my waist. The constant beeping of phone woke me up and I had no other option than checking who was disturbing us. As expected, it was call from Tin who must be dying to get some juicy gossips. But I was not in mood to speak so I put the cell phone on silent before placing it aside.

I shifted a bit, moving to lie down on my side so that I could face Ae. "Who was it?" Ae asked without opening his eyes. "Tin..." I replied. "Hmmm" Was all that I got to hear. "Ae, can we go out today? I am dying to watch the beautiful landscape here." I requested. "Not today... It's cold." Ae said pulling me closer and kissing my neck. "No... Stop.... You have been saying the same thing from last 5 days! We haven't even gone out after checking in. Let's go out today." I begged.

Ae groaned a bit but still moved to sit up with grumpy face. "I have missed you so much... I still can't get enough of you." He said while hugging me. "I know... But it's not like we come here often na... Please... I also want to buy few things to take back home with us as a memory." I pleaded making a puppy face. "Hmm... Let's get fresh then. I will order something to eat before proceeding." He replied while slowly pulling away but not before pecking my cheeks.

We got fresh and ate meal before leaving the hotel. Finally, I could enjoy this fresh air. We went for a boat ride and it was the best experience I had. I had few things on my list before coming here and I wanted to try as many as I could. And this boat ride was one among them. after the ride, we strolled leisurely on the bridge with hand in hand and talking to each other about our plans. This felt so romantic.

Then we headed for a train ride followed by paragliding. The experience of paragliding was something else which I couldn't even describe. Ae was a little hesitant in the beginning to let me try it but then he too agreed and we were in the air enjoying the beauty. It was such a refreshing experience that I felt like I had just been freed from all the worries. I wanted to continue to explore but the sun was setting and we needed to head back to the hotel.

The next day, we left early so that we can explore some more. Our first destination for the day was the place where you can create your own watch. The first time I came across this fact, I was a little thrilled and wanted to try it. This was mainly because I will have something unique to flaunt. As we reached one of those workshops, I can already see some people working and there were experts to supervise the work and help you out.

Seeing the people working there, Ae too decided to join and we sat down to create our own masterpiece. It was fun to try something new. We were handling the things delicately as the expert guided us throughout. And finally, we had two watches especially designed by us. They wrapped them up nicely and handed them to us as we finally left the place.

And as I was thinking about where we should go next, Ae already had something in his mind. "Let's go to the bridge of love." Ae said. "Bridge of love?" I asked curiously. "Yes..." Ae replied and then moved to hire a cab. We arrived at the bridge where I was able to see many love locks being fixed on the bridge. I can see some couples on the bridge with the locks and it was only then I realized what Ae was planning.

"But we didn't get a lock!" I said a little disappointed. "Don't worry, I have already brought one. I was planning this for quite some time. I want our love for each other to keep growing with days and never end. I want to live my life with you till my last breathe. You mean everything to me and I don't wanna spend this life without you. Please stay with me forever." Ae said while holding my hand and sliding a watch over it. It was only then that I realized that this was the watch he had created at the workshop.