We Belong To Each Other!

Meerub's POV:

Housemaid told me, 'Haya is accompanying Murtasim in the village'. I was shocked! I told Murtasim multiple times not to entertain Haya. But he was still with her. That too on a 2 days long trip. And to my surprise, he didn't bother to even text me about his whereabouts.

Not that I doubt his intentions, but I can't say the same for Haya. Without caring about the time, I decided to steer down the village. Thankfully Maa Begum was sleeping, so I was not enquired much.

Well, Haya is not the only reason I'm going there. Actually, I was missing MY MAN. I haven't seen or even spoken to him for 2 Long Days. We may not share the bed as a couple does. But ever since our marriage, we never spent a single night away from each other. To say the least, I've become habitual of him.

Third person's POV:

Meerub Reached the Haveli. Her car honks at the door... kept horning but no response. "These Men of Khan Murtasim Khan are of no use", Meerub murmured as she got no response from the doorkeeper. She parked the car outside the Haveli. And sneaked into Haveli from the walkthrough gate, cursing Murtasim (because he mostly has kept useless folks in his troop).

Well, she walked in searching for her husband. She thought he must have slept by now. But She saw the Lights in their bedroom were on. Which meant he was still awake. She knew he'll be surprised and happy knowing she was here.

She took long strides and marched towards their bedroom. "Murt....." she called him, but before she could even complete what she was saying, she was left with her eyes open and her words choked in the middle. She saw a not-so-pleasing sight. She felt as if the ground is slipping under her feet. Her world felt crumbled.

She saw her husband in close proximity to his obsessed lover Haya. Haya's right-hand gripping Murtasim's arm. And her left hand clenched his chest. And Murtasim, who apparently claims to Love her, was holding his obsessed lover's face and sneaking into her eyes as if searching for Heavens. 

When Murtasim heard Meerub's voice, he immediately jerked off Haya. He saw Meerub's face and He knew, he committed the mistake of his life. Meerub's ocean-like eyes were filled with tears, her ever-so-charming face was fuming with anger, and her innocent heart that started to beat again for someone was shattered. She ran away from there because she couldn't tolerate Her husband with ANYONE else, let alone Haya.

Murtasim followed Meerub, screaming her name. "Meerub..... Meerub, listen to me". She didn't listen to him and kept running. Murtasim behind her tried to stop her. But when she didn't, he ran past her, blocked her way, and clenched her hand. She immediately waves her hand off him.

"let me go," she said." I was only helping...." he tried to defend himself.

"Don't try to give me false explanations", she said, controlling herself from breaking down. She didn't want him to see her vulnerabilities. 

"I can't stand you even for a second Murtasim... get away from my way", she said without making eye contact with him. 

"You're not going anywhere", Murtasim declared with a sense of authority this time. 

"I came here thinking I have rights on you.... that was the biggest mistake of mine," she said, This time piercing straight, into his eyes.