Some stupid bee duo royalty au

Quiet.

The Enderian prince was quiet. He was currently reading a book, he had no plans of meeting his arranged future partner. Whatever happened, would happen. It was best for the kingdom everyone thought. Ranboo had only been just turning 18 and he felt like he had no life ahead of him.

"This is all so pointless." Ranboo sighed as he closed his book. He put it off to the side and left his quiet room. He went out to the only place he had found of some interest. The Garden. He spent most of his time there. He could watch how the flowers rose and fall. Oh, how beautiful it was for him to watch the cycle. Ranboo had almost related to the flowers. They all are born to die, just like anything. The prince had took out his little journal, he started to write about some of the flowers.

Over in the distance, Ranboo had saw someone new. It was a boy wearing plain clothes. He had never seen anyone work on the garden before. Maybe, it was someone he forgot that he or one of his butlers hired. The people who worked in the castle knew how important the garden was to Ranboo, it wouldn't have been surprising if they did hire someone. The gardener boy looked over and had seen that Ranboo had saw him, he gave a simple wave. "Hello!" He smiled. Ranboo slightly waved back. He didn't return the smile though. "Hello. Are you new?" Ranboo questioned the boy.

"Mhm! I was told the Prince loved the garden and that they needed someone to tend to it, so I took the job." The boy giggled, as he worked on the garden. "What is your name?" Ranboo questioned him once again. "It's Tubbo, what's yours?" Tubbo had responded. "I'm Ranboo, Prince of the End." Once Ranboo had said that, Tubbo just looked surprised. "Wait! Your Ranboo? It's so nice to meet you!" He couldn't help but smiled. "It's nice to meet you as well." Ranboo didn't actually mean it but who knows.

It was different for him to actually talk to someone. Even some of the butlers and maids were amazed. Ranboo didn't stay in the garden much longer. "I should get going.." Ranboo got up from the cold and dark garden bench. "O-Oh, alright! Hopefully, I'll see you again soon?" Tubbo actually liked talking to the prince, he heard of stories of him being cruel but they seemed to be false. "Maybe." Ranboo then left.

Ranboo walked back into the castle, he walked through the empty halls. His and his workers footsteps echoed. It almost felt too quiet. Ranboo had hoped once he was married to whom he's marrying. Then maybe, the castle would be alive. Ranboo had gone back to his room. Something about that gardener struck his curiosity, just like a cat and a bag. He couldn't seem to get Tubbo off his mind. Ranboo had sighed as he decided to start writing. It was unknown to what he was writing, but he wrote. He went at it for a few hours. It was not like anyone needed him. Every now and then, he would look out the window and see Tubbo working on the garden. He didn't know what about Tubbo intrigued him.

After another few minutes, Ranboo had gotten a knock on his door. "Come in." He covered all his paperwork. A Butler walked into the room. "Your highness. Your future wife has requested to see you." The Butler spoke. Ranboo sighed as he heard the news. "Could you tell her I'm going to be busy tonight? I've got a lot of work to catch up on." The prince lied slightly. He just wanted to go back and see the gardener. The butler nodded and left the room.

Ranboo headed back out to the garden to find the gardener again.. Tubbo had noticed Ranboo came back. "O-Oh! Hello again, Your Highness." Tubbo had gotten off the ground to greet him. "Hello again, Gardener." Ranboo sat back down on his bench. "I-I have a name you know." Tubbo sighed as he got back to work. Ranboo watched him, he forgot if he had asked Tubbo his name before. "What might that name be?"

AND YEAH YEAH WERE NOT FINISHING THIS LMAO- UNLESS IT GETS MORE ATTENTION—