🖤 concern? 🖤

Present

"mam, Are you okay?"
A concerned voice stralted riddhima and she noticed the woman standing beside her, carring a tray, looking at her worried.

"Yeah... yeah iam good," she shifted awkwardly due to the mysterious presence.

"U are ?" She inquired of the woman who is atleast 50 years old.

"Iam lakshmi, head of house maids, iam happy to see you in person."

Riddhima was puzzled by her statement. In person, has she heard anything about me?

Clearing her throat Riddhima said politely "iam glad as well and may I know the reason of your presence? "

"Sorry mam I got carried away, sir told me to give you this medicinal soup and help you to get ready."

"Ohh okay, don't be sorry and if you don't mind call me Riddhima as you are way elder than me, it is dishonorable for you to call me mam as you are like my mother."

Hearing such sweet words from the woman of the house, The woman shocked in astonish.

Never ever she thought that king's wife would be so kind and polite to her and she prayed the God that both of them should be happy for ever.

"Okay dear ,here drink this soup, it will make you fresh and strong.."

she set the soup in front of the Riddhima and observed her face to turn into disgust.

"What happened child ? Are you feeling unwell? Should I call sir or inform doctor? "

"No, no, riddhima panicked.

" no need of that actually I would like to drink it later ma, can u please keep it on the table," she asked hopefully so that she doesn't need to drink that bitter soup.

"Iam sorry beta, but sir insisted me not to come out of this room before you complete this soup, come on dear, it is not that bad", she encouraged her.

But... but..

"What's happening here?", A thick and overwheling voice reverberated with in the room.

Riddhima shifted her gaze to the dark eyes staring at her intensely.

"Didn't you have your soup yet ?"

He inquried with concern.

"give it to me ," the woman gave the soup to him and went out of the room, leaving both of them alone.

"Come on riddhima, drink this. You are very weak",

Saying this he put the soup in front of her mouth and riddhima completed the soup unknowingly.

He placed the empty cup in the table and took a chocolate from the pocket
.
He unwrapped the chocolate and fed her with his hand.

Crewing a candy, riddhima face shown with brightness.

She never thought that he would keep in mind this chocolate trick to make her drink this soup.

But her happiness didn't last long as she listened

" do not take this into your heart, I just dont want you to be weak so that you can easily make excuse for not attending the party".

"What party?" Riddhima got confused.

"Ohh didn't I tell you? Your dear uncle has organised a party for the celebration of our marriage ."

Riddhima felt like she would never escape from the hands of her uncle and got afraid of her uncle evil plan behind this party.

Hellooo guys!
Hope you all are doing well...
Enjoy 😁
Byee❤