Doug Van Housen -catch up-

How you met- you and your brother Arnold Mosk were admitted to a disciplinary program at your high school for being drug users

How you met- you and your brother Arnold Mosk were admitted to a disciplinary program at your high school for being drug users. You knew Doug was cruel to your brother, yet you didn't quite care, Arnold was cynical to you, why should you give a singular shit about him? And so you didn't help him, you watched from a far distance. You also didn't help because you knew Doug would kill you, not physically, but mentally. But funnily enough, Doug had no idea about you. Until Arnold decided to come up to you while he just so happened to be around the corner.

"Cmon Y/n, just give me the notes."  I raised my upper lip in disgust, "should've been paying attention instead of jacking off in the back dickhead!" Like clockwork, Doug came bashing Arnold's head into the wall. I jumped away from him, trying to slyly escape.

"Who's this beauty Mosk? Someone you've never told me about certainly." Arnold groaned, "that's my sister, and I would never want to tell you anything jackass."

"Don't look related, she stole all the good genetics, might just have to keep her for myself." Doug let go of my brother and gripped my wrist, as rough as he was with me, he kissed my hand like a gentleman. Strange, sexy strange.

First date- your first date with him was pretty much just doing insanely psychotic shit with him, as the both of you had the same problems, you were just more soft. Pretty much for the entire date he took you and the gang to break into houses and torment the owners.

How he kisses you- roughly, passionately, and lovingly, you're the first person he's ever kissed with romantic intentions.

Turn ons- seeing you torment anyone, when you're fully clad in a black dress with no panties underneath, when you make others, him, or yourself bleed, licking him.

Kinks- knifeplay, consensual non consent, period sex or bleeding while having sex in general, sadism/masochism. Bondage, dacryphilia, somnophilia, humiliation, pretty much just into bdsm.

Cuddling- loves pda, loves cuddling even more. Holds you like a possession (you are his anyway), he legit barely lets you move at night. Only lets you get up to pee or when he's ready to get up.

His love language- physical touch, and gift giving. He doesn't really care for words of affirmation unless he knows you need it that day, or is he's praising you while having sex, but he gives you gifts and is always being next to you or on you.

His scent-  smells of chemicals and expensive cologne, it's off putting, yet sexy in a way you can't really describe. He also sort of smells like clean sheets, and like fresh clothes.

-Bonus headcannon-

Does he become softer with you?- yes, although you could pretty much never stop his tendencies, you can prevent them sometimes. You've prevented a couple of things when you knew he was gonna get in serious trouble, and that just makes him appreciate you more, cause you'd never stop him if you could, but you wanna live for him, and no one but him. He knows it, he knows you're his, and no one else's.