CHAPTER 1: CALVIN KLEIN BOXERS

_ CARLEY_

''Guys I think I'm going to bed now. I'm pretty tired''...

''Guys?''

When I turn around to look at my friends, Mia and Caleb, I was shocked by the disgusting sight in front of me.

''EEUWW! Can you guys stop face sucking on my couch where I can see you''

I watch as the two of my friends rolled their eyes at me and get up to head to one of the many downstairs bedrooms.

''Night Carls''

''Night Mia, Night Caleb.''
I quickly get up from the couch and switch the light and TV off.

As I'm pouring myself a glass of water for bed, I hear Mia moan Caleb's name.
Gross.

I quickly take a big gulp of water and refill my glass.

Just as I'm about to close the tap I feel two big and strong hands grip my waist, causing me to almost jump from my skin and to accidentally open the tap to the extent where the whole pipe bursts out. water shoots up into the air and onto my whole body.

"What the hell!"
I quickly close the tap and turn around.
Unfortunately my feet slipped on the wet floor, causing me to almost belly flop the floor.

Luckily I managed to grab ahold of something.
When I look up at what I'm holding I instantly regret it.

There before my eyes, stood Hunter Deans, AKA my brother's best friend with a panty dropping smirk on his face.

Instantly I looked down at where my hand is still gripping onto something.
My face immediately turned crimson as I realised that I was holding onto Hunter's pants that are now low on his knees, revealing his very tight red Calvin Klein boxers.

"Shitttt. I'm so sorry!"

I quickly got up and nearly fell again. Luckily this time Hunter caught me with his strong tattooed arms.
Suddenly he slams me against his body making me gasp from the impact.

"Easy there princessa. We wouldn't want to damage that pretty little body of yours now, do we?"
His minty breath was fanning my face, sending hot shivers down my spine.

When I untangled myself from his strong arms I caught a glimpse of his crimson red Calvin's that were hanging daringly low on his hips.
It took me a couple of seconds to tear my eyes away from the sight.

"Like what you see princess?"
My mind started racing at a million miles per hour.

"What the hell is going on here.
And why are your pants on your knees and not on your ass?!"

I blushed as I suddenly realised that Mia was looking at me with a mischievous grin on her face, indicating that her brain was in the gutter.

I gave one last look at everyone and stormed up the stairs.

Once I reached my room I heard heavy footsteps running up the stairs.
I quickly entered my room and grabbed a dry shirt and undies.

I dashed into my bathroom and took a warm shower since the cold water from the tap is still making me shiver.

Once I finish my shower I got dressed in my oversized T-shirt and underwear. I sleep better without the pants knotting around my legs.

Feeling fresh I exited the bathroom but stopped as I realised the lights were switched off.
Ehh I didn't need them anyway.

I quickly jumped under the covers and started dozing off.

As I was about to fall into deep sleep I felt two strong arms curl around me, giving me a hug from behind.
I jumped up and quickly switched the lights on.

I immediately froze on the spot at the sight of the guy laying on my bed, smiling back at me

Ohh myy goddess.

" What the hell J-!"
______________________________________

Hey loves I know I know and I'm sorry.
I took the book down in the past, but here you go it's back.

There were some complications.
But now it's up again and it's staying up.

There are a few changes here and there so it's not exactly the same, but it's better now.

Love you guys lots and I hoped you enjoyed if you did pleas vote and comment.

I do read and reply to them I promise.❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

Love- GFV🪐