Please marry me

After the war everyone was now relaxing and doesn't have to worry about the LOV anymore. After everything that happened no one can complain and soon everyone started seeing each other. Shoto started seeing Ochako after Endeavor was exposed for who he really was and was caught in the act of killing a team member and thus he was arrested that led Rei out of the hospital and took everything that Endeavor had. With Katsuki he changed his whole demeanor even before the war due to Izuku leaving and him along with the class even the one who has a crush on him brought him back. Katsuki stared dating Camie from their rivalry school and now they had settled and thinking about marriage. With Izuku he has a thing in a girl who is a huge crush on him due to him saving her from a villain on the war and she has never stop thinking about him.

Right now she's talking to Shoto on how she can win Izuku heart but she doesn't know that she was being watched from a distance by her future crush.

Izuku:(oh I see she likes Todoroki huh I guess i don't have a chance and find Eri a mom)

Once he left he went to his room and soon he started to cry a little but held it in and within a few hours there were a knock on the door and he opens it to see hit former but not really former crush standing there.

Izuku:*red eyes* oh hello Yaoyorozu why are you here?

Momo: I'm here because I want you to marry me and make me your lover Izuku.

As Izuku was shocked that his crush likes him back and he blushed.

Izuku: o-oh are you sure you want to marry me?

Momo: yes after you saved me from that villain in that war and I couldn't stop thinking about you and Eri since she needed a mother figure and so I decided to take the role of your wife and her mother.

Izuku: o-oh ok then I would gladly marry you I actually have a crush on you since the beginning.

As Momo kissed Izuku as he kissed back and soon Momo created rings and they both put it on. Soon after a little bit both got horny and started having sex since it was their first time since no one took it. The next day Izuku and Momo went to go see Eri together as she was in the hospital due to overhaul but now she has been doing wonderful since then and she not afraid of anything. As Izuku came in with Momo Eri was happy to see the both of them.

Eri: daddy you here again.

Izuku: I know your actually free to leave the hospital today and guess what?

Eri: what?

Izuku: I am really your dad now thanks to Nezu and you have a mommy.

As Eri lunges at Momo as Momo was shocked that Eri knows that she's her mommy.

Eri: yay Yaomomo is my mommy

Momo: Eri did you wanted me as your mommy to begin with?

Eri: yes you are mommy material and I wanted daddy to love you as his.

As Momo blushed that Eri saw her as a mother and that she saw her as her daughter.

Momo: I'm glad to be your mommy and have your daddy.

Eri: are you gonna get married soon?

Izumomo: yes we are Eri we are a complete family.

Eri: YAYYYY and one more thing where does babies come from?

As they both panicked that she asked that a nurse giggled and told her the kiddie way and they both thanked her for that as they agree to what she said. Soon after they went back to the dorms everyone congratulated on their marriage and having Eri as their child completely and they said thank you. Later in the day all 3 Momo Izuku and Eri are having dinner together and enjoying it as Izuku got a text message from Nezu.

Momo: what does it say baby?

Izu: it says to the new big 3 congratulations to the following.......
Katsuki Bakugo
Shoto Todoroki
And
Izuku Midoriya

As Momo and Eri started cheering for him that Izuku will be in the top 5 pro hero list as they both hugs him.

Momo and Eri: congrats Izu/daddy

Izuku: thanks girl

Soon after they all went to sleep with Eri in the middle as Izuku and Momo are holding each river hands and keeps in caressing it together.

That's the end of this chapter of this short story (like 5,6 chapters)