Hang out and graduation

After the couple met their parents and everything as they approve of their relationship together along with their marriage. Both Izuku and Momo decided to hang out alone as they had Kyoka watch over her as she didn't mind at all. As Izuku and Momo left they went to variety of places as she got everything she wanted she even got Eri some new cute things as she was shocked that Izuku doesn't want his daughter with no tank tops,2 piece bikini,short shorts anything to attract any guy her age as the husbands agreed which made the their women giggled but shook their head to their demeanor. After their hang out a villains just attacked the mall they were in and most of the people are scared and wanted the hero's there to help them as both of the couple stepped up.

Villain: GUBE IS THE DAMN MONEY AND KO ONE GETS HURT.

Just as the cashier was about to do that a green blue came and hit the villain as most of the villains who didn't see who it was started to panic and looked for the person who took out their leader and soon they were all knocked out due to how fast he was. After the villains were knocked out they all were tied up with the courtesy of Momo Yaoyorozu-Midoriya the civilians thanked them as no one got hurt afterwards the cops came and took the away as they put cuffs on them and thanked the couple who helped them. Soon after they went in home with everything that they wanted. As they got back to the dorms everyone surrounded them asking if they were ok or not as they both said they were.

The next day it was class as Aizawa came in and started and the first was his announcement.

Aizawa: alright problem children first thing first Problem child and Problem child #2 after yesterday you helped the pro hero's capture the most wanted villain group since the war.

Izuku: well look at that what made them become the most wanted?

Aizawa: think about that.

It didn't take long as Izuku remembers that they were trying to get all of the money.

Izuku: ok I can see that now I'm glad we stopped them.

Denki: I still don't get it what makes them wanted.

Aizawa: shut up dumbass

As Denki made a sad Pikachu noise as Aizawa continued class and soon all classes were over and they all went back to the dorms.

Ochako: man graduation is around the corner.

Mina: I know I'm excited

Katsuki: for what some of you are gonna flunk just because you can't pass.

Mina: HEY AT LEAST IM TRYING.

Momo: *giggles* asking for my help every time is not trying Mina you need to actually study.

Mina: but you are the perfect teacher to help me study.

Izuku: but you literally slacked off on the notes playing paper football with Denki and we all know how that went.

That day

As Present mic was teaching as almost everyone was listening except for Denki and Mina as Denki has his fingers as a goalpost as Mina flick the paper in threw the goal as it hit Denki in his eye making her laugh out loud as it caught everyone attention towards the 2.

Present mic: little listeners are you 2 ok?

Mina: y-yes sorry about that

Present mic: um ok

As he went back to teaching as most shook their head disappointed at the 2.

Back to present day

Mina: not my fault he was boring

Shoto: you say that every time when and after you failed a test by the way.

During the year and time everyone since the first exam changed scores and all except for a few but they mostly took care as they are getting better scores except for Denki and Mina. For Izuku and Momo they are always tied for first with Katsuki,Tenya and shoto tying for 3rd place.

As they continue talking and had a good time and soon enough it was graduation as everyone was excited. As they all walked to the stage as each one is called as they were giving their diplomas. Soon after they had the graduation party at Momo house as they were both Izuku and Momo were no where to be seen. Because of that they both were in her room getting dirty with each other as if there was no tomorrow both started with a little kiss at the party as they were loving each other soon enough they left and went to her room which brought them to doing the dirty. Soon night fell as they were still grinding each other until they got tired and soon enough since everyone was still there they all used Momo guess rooms to sleep off everything they went threw. After that they all went their separate ways as the couple invited them to their wedding when they give them a specific date as they all agreed to it. Soon after a while Momo went to the bathroom due to her feeling funny and it turns out that she is pregnant with Izuku child. From there they started planning their wedding as they not try on their suit and wedding dress.

That's the end of this chapter