jk got dumped

Taehyung sighed as Jungkook passed him the vine glass ,their fingers brushing slightly .Jungkook hummed leaning back in his SUV ,he looked out of the window staring at the Sparkling city .Hoseok and Namjoon were busy on their phones .

Hoseok was chatting with his sister while Namjoon was texting with his manager for the upcoming invoice which will be drafted in the circular .

Taehyung took a sip from his drink and groaned at the bittersweet taste lingering on his tongue ,he felt his throat burning a bit and some stinging feeling on his tongue ,the drink was sweetly burning .

"It was fun,wasn't it?" Taehyung asked closing his eyes and lenaing back on his seat,his chest heaved up and down in the process .The boys were tired after all.

"Yeah...It was a fun concert but tiresome at same time " Jungkook replied pinching his nose bridge to digest the burning liquid.

"You really are gonna get Appnedix and liver cancer if you don't stop drinking like a heart broke and dumped high-school nerd " Namjoon said hysterically and snatched vine bottle from Jungkook's hands who groaned.

Hoseok chuckled glancing at the maknae and leader and then flickered his gaze back
to Jihyo who was bragging about how Amazingly stunning jimin looked in his Main track solo song's Trailer *Like Crazy* and how much she was fangirling .

Hoseok couldn't help but laugh and texted back with laughing and crying emoticons. 🤣😭

"Yeaaaaaaaah hyung I hardly drink like 2 shots "

Namjoon pulled Jungkooks ear lightly ,"2 shots? don't try to make me fool with those eyes 'cause I have seen all your recent Vlives and Weverse updates and how much 2SHOTS of vodka you drank ."

Taehyung chuckled ,licking his lips as he took another sip.

"Are you trying to become my deed tracking angel ?? Because I already have two of them and I don't need another because I don't wany my shoulders to break "

Namjoon didn't know what he should do and before he could reply, Hoseok started laughing out loud and slapping namjoon's shoulder while looking at phone.

Taehyung who was almost slept groaned as he gasped holding his chest in the process ,Jungkook started laughing at his hyungs scared action .

"Hopieeeeeee" Taehyung whined slumping down on his seat .Hoseok laughed more at that ,''Sorry sorry " hoseok apologised.

"Hoseok-ssi lightly lightly" Namjoon tried to speak as respectful as possible while feeling a stinging pain in his shoulder by the slaps he recieved.

Jungkook couldn't hold himself from cackling laughter and Taehyung started throwing tantrums at jungkook for disturbing his sleep .

"ahhh sorry bro didn't mean to break your arm but this shiteu was very funny " Hoseok laughed again staring at his mobile screen.

"What was so funny that you destroyed Namjoon'ssi dhoulder aka destructive legend " Jungkook laughed hodling his stomach also joined by Taehyung and namjoon tiredly smiled with a painful expression.

poor leader is really babysitting grown ups , but he ain't complaining because these crackhead had became his family no matter how much they annoy or irritate him, more precisely jungkook jungkooking in his life..

Hoseok tried to recover from his laughter ,calming down his adrenaline as he bit his lips to relax.

"So ,remember jiminies solo track which was an anthology and second part to Suga hyung's *Set me free Interlude * ?" Hoseok started and other hummed taking some interest.