first mess up with your horney bf

Y/n and jungkook have been couples for a year now.... But they didn't have that much physical contacts..... They were only into some kisses smooches...

Both wanted to take there relationship to a next level but y/n was nervous always.... Whereas jungkook always wanted to feel her....

Jk was very horny... Its wrong if i say y/n isn't....

There r times when y/n horny but didn't have the courage to tell her boyfriend... in those case she just fucked herself with her little two fingers moaning his name.....

Jungkook knew this... One side he felt happy cause its him who makes her feel this way but ontherside sad too cause he couldn't himself do it....

It was Saturday.... Y/n came to jungkook's gaming room after completing her studies.... She wanted some attention....

Y/n: hi baby.... U busy?
Jk: ye kind of in the middle of a game... Y tho babe?

Y/n: um... Nothinh..

She came and sit on the couch behind him... Having a good view of his bare back with a shorts only....

After 10 mins....

He was not giving her attention so she called....

Y/n: baby i need ur attention...
Jk: aww baby... Really what kind of attention ha?

She walked up to him and sat on his laps.... Jk switched off his gaming tools...

Y/n: kiss plz....

Y/n's eyes were not lusty but she wanted some attention but jk here was feeling horny....

He grabbed her back of head and engulfed her lips in his lips....
Taking the lips he started to suck them good...... Unknowingly u moaned in his mouth making him smirk...

Y/n: aahhh...

After kissinh a good 7 mins... He procceeded down he kissed ur jaws.... His hands were moving on ur back.... Your hairs were tangled with this soft logs....

He put his hands in ur tshirt.... U gasped at the feeling.... U tried to remove his hand but he just graped ur boobs hardly..... And with him sucking ur neck ur hands give up and u moan out loud.... He left ur neck and came near ur ears whispering dirty...

Y/n: aaahhhh.... Jun-jungkook....
Jk: hmm... Baby.... It feels good ha? They r so soft hmmmm.....

He was squeezing ur boobs and moaning...... He suddenly lift u up and went to ur bedroom....

He was looking at u with lust and love..... He went at room and plopped u to the bed... U moved to the head  board and he crawled down to u...

Jk: baby i want u to feel good...
Y/n: but how?
Jk: like this.....

He again started kissing u slowly hovering u...... He spread ur knees and placed him in the middle. Kissing u hard.....

He slowly put his hands inside ur pants... U gasped while ur eyes widened.....

Y/n: jungkook i-i-i....
Jk: just feel it baby..... it will be good i promise...

His fore finger reached my pink nub... Slowly rubbing it.... My brows crooked and he was looking at mw wirh amusement.....

Y/n: jungkook i-i-i.. It feels good... Ah..
Jk: how many fingers u put inside y/n..

U were surprised that how he came to know...
Jk: i know it from start baby....

Y/n: two.....

She said looking at his eyes.....

Jk: hmm..... Ou baby only two... I will teach u how to take more....

He again kissed her and shoved his middle finger in her pussy hole.... She gasped out....

Jk: its only one finger baby... What bout more and my tough ha? Then my dick...... Hmmmm?... Kitten.. So pretty...

Y/n: kookie fuxk fa-faster...

Suddenly he added two more digits and her eyes were white by now....

Y/n: its too- too much kookie ahh....

Jk: take what am giving u like a good girl hmm... U r a good girl right?....

He started to pump harder.... Soon she felt her edging...

Y/n: koo-kookie i am Cumming...

As soon as he heard that he started to eat her up.....

She screamed at it......
Y/n: kookie....

Jk: give it to me princess..... Cream my mouth baby gimme fast.....

He curled his fingers in.... With threee fingers going in and out of the already swollen red pussy.......

With a loud scream she cummed on his tongue.... Jungkook licked it all..

Jk: baby u r too sweet ha.... I love u baby....

Y/n: i love u more koko.....

With that she went to sleep... She was too weak.... Jk cleaned the sheet and cuddled her to sleep...

Jk: u r my world baby...... He whispered and slept..... Bringing her on his chest.....