bestie's younger brother

Y/n and lara are best friends from age 6.... They were always together... Lara has a brother who was 3 then....

The three children were always together laughing and playing.... Their parents were also in good terms.....

As time passed they grew to be beautiful young man and women....

Present time....

Y/n and lara r now 22 and jungkook is 19.....
Now also jungkook gets the same treatment from both but a lil bit different from y/n...

Y/n pov....

I am now at my bff house....... We were talking at Lara's room... When the door opened.....

There stood him..... The person i love.....

It's jungkook...... Well ik its weird but spending so much time with him i couldn't stop these feelings....

Jk: noona..... I am home...... Ooo hi y/n noo-noona.....

Me: hi kookie.......

Suddenly lara got a call....

Lara : ok i will come.....

She cut the call n spoke to me....

Lara: y/n i have to go.... I got a night duty... The patient is critical.... Ig today will rain hard... Can u stay with kookie.? Plz..

Me: umm.... Ye n-no problem....

I became nervous.... All alone with him in this huge house.... I looked at him....... He was biting his lips and it was not helping atall....

Lara: kookie be good to noona ok... Bye guys..

Actually both me n lara are interns in a hospital doing our 4th year... N jk has recently joined the music college....

Me: kookie did u eat anything...

Jk: noo noona....

He was all red.....

I went downstairs to make dinner.. And he went to watch tv......

Time Skip....

Jk pov....

God i am staying with y/n noona.... I do like her a lot as a man..... I started to grow these feelings...... Haaa........ I feel the tension toooo..... Does she?...

After dinner we went to our rooms to sleep....

Mid night...........

I wokeup at the sound of thunders...... I became scared.. I fear a lot ..... I covered my ears and stayed there whimpering....

Y/n pov...

I woke up at the thunder sounds... I went out to get a water bottle when i heard some cries..... I checked it was kookies' room......

I went in to see him curl like a ball... I rushed towards him..... I lie beside him and kept my hands on his shoulder......

He immediately wrapped his hands around me..... And dug his face in my cleavage.... I hugged him too....

Me: kookie baby...... U r scared??....

Jk: noona i am scared.....

I caressed his hairs..... He slowly calmed down.... And looked at me....

He looked up and i looked down..... Our lips were close.... I felt his eyes on my lips.... I suddenly felt and urge  to kiss him....

Jk: no-noona can i kiss y-you...? I want to kiss u noona....

I smashed my lips to his...... He immediately started to kiss me.....

He was kissing me with all love and passion he had Nd me too.....

I felt his left hand between my neck and breast area....  I felt that he was nervous so I took his hands and kept it on my breast.....

He gasped and looked at me with wide eyes.....

Jungkook: noona they they r big and ro-round too... They r so so-soft.....

Me: u like them....?

Jk: ca-can I taste them plz....

Me: go ahead babyboi...

He slides my night dress and cupped my full breasts and bent down to its level.....

He put one nipple in his mouth like a baby and sucked it.....

damn it was too much of pleasure........ i caressed his hair  and he moaned a lil.... hummimg 

jk: hmmm...... noona its so soft..ahh-------

i couldn't reply him coz i was so much into it.....kookie looked at me and blushed hard seeing his impact on me........ 

its almost half n hour he was sucking.........n then i felt his lips stop moving ....

jk: i love u noona..... he whispered while drifting to sleep .... 

i chukled at his cuteness......

me: love u more my baby....... soon i fell asleep thinking bout telling the things to my bff .....