The Peacemaker's Daughter

The Peace-Maker's Daughter

Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard is the second oldest granddaughter of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and his first cousin once removed, Lord David William Beck and their wives, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann and Lady Katherine Grace and their children, Lady Samhain (Cletic for "Summer-Ends)" Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory.

She is the second child and daughter of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann and she was born on the Pagan New Year of 2277, but in the Georgian New Year of 2276.

Lady Samhain promises her paternal grandmother, Lady Patricia Eugenie on Lord David William Beck II and her honey-moon to Lennox Territory that she will name her first daughter after her grandmother as she gave birth to her father, Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

Lady Patricia Eugenie is touched and she tells her granddaughter, "I am very touched that you will name my great-granddaughter after me."

"Grandma. I love you." Lady Samhain tells her.

"I love you Duchess of Clarence Territory and I know that you will make both of your great-great-great-grandfather's proud of you." Lady Patricia tells her granddaughter.

"Lady Elizabeth has named her daughter after our mother." Lady Samhain states.

"Lady Elizabeth is like her father and you are more like your dear mother. I really don't know how she can put up with my son who is your father." Lady Patricia tells her granddaughter.

"Grandmother. Mom knows how to handle my dad." Lady Samhain tells her grandmother.

"Thank God someone knows how to handle my youngest son." Lady Patricia tells her granddaughter.

"Out of all of my children I bore your grandfather. Your father was the most difficult to raise." Lady Patricia tells her granddaughter.

"Lord David Willilam Beck. What about your paternal grandmother, Lady Eliza Katherine Howard?" Lady Patricia asks him.

"Lady Stuart. We will name our second daughter after either my great-great-grandfather, or my great-grandmother." Lord David William II explains.

"We will name our son after both his grandfathers." Lord David William explains.

"I am sure one of our children when they are grown will name one of their daughters after my late grandmother." Lord David states.

"My mother has asked us not to name one of children after her as she is far too modest." Lord David William states.

"We won't forget my grandmother, Lady Eliza Katherine Howard." Lord David William II tells Lady Patricia.

"I remember your grandmother, Lord David William Beck II. I was there when they laid her to rest out at The Howard Mausoleum at Norfolk Estate" Lady Patricia explains.