𝟏𝟒

𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟏𝟒𝐓𝐇( 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋)𝟐:𝟑𝟗𝐏𝐌

𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟏𝟒𝐓𝐇( 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋)
𝟐:𝟑𝟗𝐏𝐌

❤︎︎

"𝐁𝐑𝐎 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐎 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐑" I said to myself as I walked down the sidewalk from leaving A'dyn's place.

She pisses me off, i swear she never opens up about anything. I decided to walk to the Deli to grab me something to snack on.

When i walked in, i went to the candy isle first to get some Sour patch Kids, My favv. I grabbed a few more things before going to the front.

When i went to the front, my mouth dropped as I seen Jordyn walking in with some guy. "Jordyn" I smiled and ran up to her.

"Samaria" Jordyn smiled as she hugged me tightly. "You didn't tell me you were back in town" I said looking between her and the guy who was standing beside her.

"Yeah it was a surprise" She stated. "Who's this" i said looking over at the guy. "This is Javon my boyfriend" She said and I nodded.

"Nice to meet you" I shook his hand as he licked his lips. Uh weird..but ok. "Nice to meet you too" He smiled.

"So are y'all going by A'dyn house" I asked. "Nah I don't think we're welcomed" Jordyn stated. "Why you're her cousin" I frowned.

"Yeah it's jus-" before she could finish I cut her off. "Come on we're going" I said as I took my items off the counter.

Forget about the argument, maybe bringing Jordyn to her will make her be happy with me. I know i was acting like a bitch i just missed having fun with my bestie.