premiere// bella ramsey

pairing: bella ramsey x co-star!reader
requested: yes, on tumblr

summary: you and bella go to the last of us season 2 premire
word count: 993
warnings: LOTS of fluff and flirting

a/n: i used she/her pronouns for bella in  this one <3
...

you are on the red carpet at the season 2 premiere of your new show, The Last of Us. well, technically it isn't new, it's just new for you. you had spent the last year in Alberta, Canada with the most amazing people, making this video game come to life, and it had undoubtedly been the best year of your life.

anyway, right now you are in front of all the paparazzi who are calling your name and asking you questions when a certain one catches your eye and your jaw drops to the floor. there, on the literal floor, taking pictures of you, looking as stunning as ever, is the love of your life, and the star of the show, Miss Bella Ramsey.

you immediately make your way toward her as she gets up and opens her arms for you. the only thing stopping you from quite literally jumping into her arms is that you know that both of your stylists will start yelling at you if you get even the slightest wrinkle on either of your outfits. you can see the cameras flashing and capturing the moment out of the corner of your eyes as you bury your face into her neck.

"what were you doing there?" you ask, slightly pushing Bella away so you could get a good look at her, "i should be the one taking photos of you!" you see a small blush make its way onto her face as you compliment her.

"i already got my picture taken," she says, "and you just looked too good, i couldn't resist." now you're the one blushing and you have to fight the urge to bury yourself in her neck again. even though your relationship was public knowledge, you were still private people and wanted to keep the PDA to a minimum, even though you were definitely being tested right now. that being said, you barely have time to react, almost tripping over your own feet as Bella grabs your hand and leads you back to the carpet to take some pictures together.

you feel Bella put a hand on the small of your back as you melt further into her. even though these events are a relatively common part of your careers, it's still extremely overwhelming to have everyone crowding around you and yelling for a minute of your attention. that's a good thing about doing this with someone you know and trust. you always know when it's starting to get to be too much for the other person, even if you can't see it in yourself, so when you feel Bella start to unconsciously tense up, you turn to whisper in her ear.

"why do you look so fucking stunning today? anyone you're trying to impress?" you ask with a big shit-eating grin on your face.

"yes, am i?" she asks, turning to look at you, mimicking the smile on your face.

"you're being a big flirt today, aren't you?"

"only for you," she says without missing a beat, causing you to slightly throw your head back with a laugh.

you hear the paps stop calling your names out as the other actors start arriving, so you and Bella take that as your cue to move on.

immediately, you hear journalists start yelling both of your names, and you let Bella grab your hand and lead you to one that she was familiar and comfortable with.

"hello, hello!" she says once you reach her, "you both look absolutely gorgeous!"

"oh my gosh, you're so sweet, you look incredible as well!" you compliment her in response.

"how are you?" Bella asks her, "i always love talking with you, but i don't think i've seen you since season one press ended."

"ugh, you guys are giving me such an ego boost right now," she says with a laugh, "but i'm doing good, how are you guys feeling right now? i bet there's a lot of emotions coming back this season."

"yeah, definitely, i was so used to just filming with Pedro, so the new cast members definitely brought a new, shit, what's the word for it?" Bella explains, then turns to you for input.

"energy?" you ask.

"yeah, they brought a new sort of energy on set, and it was a really big change."

"but a good change, right?" you ask, mostly teasing her.

"yes, of course, the best sort of change," she says, rolling her eyes, and making you smile.

"get out, y'all are too cute for your own good!" the journalist laughs before turning her attention to you, "and how was the experience for you? it couldn't have been easy jumping in after the first season."

"yeah, it was really weird at first, but everyone was so open and kind, so they really made the whole transition so comfortable," you say fondly, "i love everyone so much and i honestly don't know what i would do without them." as you say that, you see Bella's face soften as she wraps her arm around you in a side hug.

"well, i hope that you guys have fun, and i'm sure that you will both be amazing," the journalist says, closing up the interview.

"thank you so much," Bella says.

"yeah, it was so nice to meet you," you say with a smile.

"of course! it was a pleasure talking to you both," she says, and you and Bella say goodbye to her and walk away.

once you find a small area away from prying eyes, Bella finally presses her lips to yours.

"you loveeee me," you say teasingly once you both pull away from each other.

Bella hums in response and leans in to kiss you again. "yeah, and you love me back, so i think that it's a pretty good deal, don't you?"

and you do, so you pull her in closer, nodding your head, and kiss her again, both of you smiling into the kiss, perfectly content.