part 7

ECLIPSES POV:

Something didn't feel right, a pain in my neck appeared out of no where, it was strange I must say, I turned my head around, my rays going down curiously, I felt somthing wasn't right in the inside...
But then I remembered I never feel pain until... sun gets hurt.. that's the setting I put on him but I didn't know it would do the same for me.
My neck started to hurt more, I felt like screaming but I didn't want to let all my pain out, I telaported put of my base to see what happend to sun. As I was about to yell at sun to stop getting hurt, I saw him... dead on the floor...
I was about to turn around to see who did it but then I heard laughter.
"So you really do care about sun... brother.."
I looked up and I shared eye contact with him.... my brother... my annoying brother, but he wasn't what he used to be...
"Lunar why did you do this?"
I kinda said growling
Lunar looked down at the ground
"What are you going to do... slap me?"
Lunar was still looking down at the ground, but I saw his eyes glowing on the ground
"What if I did? Would you go back to your crying? Your not strong enough to be the keeper of the Newton star"
I crossed my arms looking at lunar.
Lunar laughed a bit
"Oh but I am... it's not like Newton came to vist your dreams and say 'your the chosen' did he do that to you?"
I fell silent, my eyes going to the side
"That's a no isn't it..?"
Lunar started walking around me
"You always wanted this so called star named Newton.. but you have never gotten chosen... you didn't know he chooses his keeper did you...?"
I started to clench my hands tightly
"Scared to say that you agree...? Or just scared to talk in general?"
My head turned to lunar
"I'm not scared to talk... I will talk when I feel like it... not be forced to by some kid..."
Lunars eyes flickered dark blue to dark purple, and he tossed me on a wall using his staff
I AM NOT JUST SOME KID ECLIPSE!
When I got up.. lunar seemed... a lot taller then me, my rays went down in fear I didn't know who this "Lunar" was.. but it scared me... the star can be dangerous...
Lunar was silent for a few seconds but then he started talking
"Look... eclipse, I know you wanted me to help you get this star that I habe right now, but you can't have it... but you can team up with me... to show moon and the rest of them whose the real boss..."
I was trying to avoid eye contact, but after I heard the deal... I looked up at Lunar
"You want me... to help you... show the rest of them... who the real boss is..?"
I asked as my rays went up
"I did.. somthing wrong with that?"
Lunar hissed
"I want you to fight along my side... take over the world eclipse... as my brother"
For some odd reason... I felt like.. I could trust his words.
"So.. what do you say eclipse...?"
Lunar looked down at me, tilting his head
"I'm in... brother