Part 1

The sun was rising in the sky, the air smelled like burning strawberries. Ewald aka me was checking my dog, but then I saw something near the woods in the backyard. I was 7 at the time, but I knew what I saw was real, so I went closer, but it ran into the forest so fast to the point I think it was faster than me and trust me I am fast. I was about to run after it until my mother called me for dinner. After we ate, I brushed my teeth, and I went to bed my mom tucked me in, but I could see the dark figure it was standing.

I was scared for my life and my family, so I looked away I knew it wasn't going to help, but I didn't know what to do. I felt weak then after five hours I heard a whisper it wasn't loud enough for my family to hear, but I could hear it loud and clear it said, " You must find a way to become death for you child have something father universe will need..." I didn't know what to do I didn't know who this "father universe" but I was shaking in fear, so I closed my eyes until I went to sleep.

Next morning, I woke, and I found myself in darkness I knew I woke up early, so I looked at the window to see the figure in my bedroom. I was so scared I didn't know how that thing got here, but it wasn't getting closer instead it was standing I could see that is or she was a female there was also another figure it seems like a male they were standing and talking softly, but then after they saw I was awake they were gone....just gone like they were never there. I was blinking to see if what I saw was real or that I was dreaming, but I was awake fully awake. I got up and went to the bathroom and washed my face, so I could check if I was even alive. But out of the corner of my eye I saw them. I jumped and grabbed a toothbrush and treated it like a knife. I was dumb... so dumb soon the female figure said, "Cool it kid we just want to be here to ask you something." She said it rather calmly. And the male figure was about to say something, but I cut him off before he can say anything.

I told them in my most fearless voice which wasn't that fearless if you heard it " W-what is it then?" then one second after I said that she said, "For you to be death itself."