17.𝗕𝘂𝘀𝗮𝗻

Hello:)
Although I said that, I was a little busy,but still I managed some time to publish this chapter.The next chapter will be published on next Monday.

''Tae. I don't want to go there "

''But why? You don't have work now, I don't have work now too. I really want to visit Busan with you.Please."

He pouted . And no sane human can handle his fluffy cuteness like literally.

 And no sane human can handle his fluffy cuteness like literally

So, she sighed. It was weekend . They didn't have any work in their hands for 2 days. And he wanted to make a use of it and visit her home town with her.

"And last time I showed you and Namjoon hyung the whole Daegu, Din't I?"He asked.

She again sighed. It was true though. They had a blast in that Daegu trip. It's only fair, if she also takes him to her hometown. She also missed her hometown except that home where she lived for 18 years. Even better , if you call it a living hell.

"But where are we gonna stay? You know everything.''

Yes. Taehyung knew. Not every details but he knew enough to know that their home was anything but home.

"Wow, the famous, hot and sexy model, one of the highest paid model is asking me, the devilishly handsome and rich idol, actor and model that where they would stay? Seriously? We will book a five star hotel and trust me baby, the beds in there are strong enough. ''

Maybe she was too much innocent or too much slow because she was looking at him cluelessly.

"And what would I do with that information? ''She asked.

" Baby~~ I'm rough, you know and the bed is strong. So.... it will not be a problem for us.''

Silence.

But before the storm, it was always silence.

''KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG. IMMA KILL YOU!"

She was definately the second one.

__________________

She was always anxious in this hour. Namjoon would go to the Supershop and she will be alone or with someone in the house. Being alone was not the problem. The problem was the second one. And today was one of those days. Because in her language, that bitch has again lost her shit today.