TWELVE!

╔═══════════════╗
MAKE ME PROUD
chapter twelve

╔═══════════════╗ MAKE ME PROUD chapter twelve

╚═══════════════╝
*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*

THE CEILING HAD become the most interesting thing in her house. Jack had been knocking on her door for the past two hours and very loudly vowed he wouldn't leave until she let him in.

She loudly sighed as she watched her ceiling fan go round and round and round and round.

"Angie, please talk to me." Jack had been begging and pleading for her to talk to him for two hours.

She was growing very tired of it and just wanted peace and quiet. She felt and looked a mess.

Her eyes broke away from the fan, turning on her side and cozying up to the pillow between her legs with Alexa playing music.

Sitting here feeling kinda crazy
but not just any crazy

A tear fell from her eyes, wondering what she did to deserve this. This gut wrenching feeling sat at the pit of her stomach.

Her phone made a noise, signaling she got a notification. She reached over and looked.

ghostface🔫
Liana has invited you to RSVP for
Liana's Birthday Bash!

hey, i know with everything going on, you might feel overwhelmed and everything but i think coming out would do you some good.

She rolled her eyes at Liana's message. Don't get her wrong, she loved Liana but a party right now is just too much. Especially since her last outing put her right back where she started but this time Jack's the one begging for forgiveness.

"Angie, please." He was still outside her door. This was out of character for him. He didn't like doing this and he felt like a psycho but he knows Angie wants consistency and she needs to know he wants her to forgive him and will do anything to get it.

He was making so much noise and disrupting her peace. She was getting angry. She sighed, taking the pillow from between her legs and putting it beside her. Throwing her legs over the edge of the bed, She stood, placing her hands on her backside.

Trudging down her stairs, she headed for the door. She tapped the security code in and disarmed her house, unlocking the door. Opening it wide, she let it go, trudging back towards her room.

That'll do it. That'll shut him right up. "Angie?" He said, following her in, closing and locking the door behind him.

"Silence. It's all I want. Shut up or get out." This was the only way she'd get her peace.

Jack paused for a second, about to fire back but realized he was the one in the wrong. He nodded, following behind her.

Angie entered her room, plopping back onto her bed. She snuggled back up to her pillow and turned Alexa down a little.

It's the kind you feel when you love somebody

Her heart was aching, even more that Jack was now in her room. Now, he was lying beside her, in the same position she was lying in earlier. On his back, eyes following the ceiling fan.

He wanted to talk, to tell her how sorry he was and beg for her forgiveness. But.. being here next to her in silence was better than nothing. He wished he never opened that message, they'd be happy in a relationship right now. He felt stupid, dumb, gullible.

All those rumors and lies and secrets he was told by someone he trusted only for them to not be true. Angie didn't deserve this. She deserved him not listening to people who clearly didn't have his best interest in mind.

Her phone ringing broke both of them out their thoughts. She slapped her phone against the screen, groaning as she picked up.

"Hello?"

"Is this Angelica Turner?" an unknown voice came from the other line.

"This is she." Angie responded.

"I'm calling from New York Presbyterian, you're listed as Anthina Turner's emergency contact." Panic set in almost instantly.

"What's wrong? Is she okay?" Angie felt tears come as she imagined the worst. She swallowed a sob back as she waited to hear what was going on.

"She was admitted this morning. She had a heart attack and a concussion." Angie flew upright, grabbing her shoes and a hoodie.

"I'm on my way." Angie hung up, rushing to get ready.

"What's going on?" Jack heard the despair in her voice and he was alarmed.

"My moms in the hospital."

•••

a/n. jesus christ can she get a break

  jesus christ can she get a break