sixteen

seo chaewon posted an instagram story ! 

park solomon replied to your story.

view message? yes or no.

solomon
we forgot to take a
picture together

chae
sorry!! :(
it was hectic
the media just won't
stop questioning me
about the rumors

solomon
oh yeah same here.
i clearly explained that
they were just rumors
but they didn't seem
to believe it.

chae
well, what can we do anyway

solomon
right. are you okay tho?

chae
i have no idea. i should be
happy rn but im not

solomon
you wanna talk?

chae
can we meet?
just not in public

solomon
okay, i can come over
if you want
just text me your address.

chae
really?

solomon
yes of course,
if you're comfortable

chae
yeah i am.
thank you

─────────────────

( real life )

chaewon had just finished cleaning the living room when the doorbell rang. she checked herself in the mirror for one last time before heading towards the door. she suddenly felt nervous for no reason.

well, that's weird, she thought.

she opened the door and was met by a smiling solomon with a bouquet of tulips in his hand.

"hey!" he grinned.

"hello, please come inside." chaewon grinned and moved away to let him in. solomon nodded and stepped inside while she closed the door behind themselves.

"oh, this is for you!" solomon exclaimed and handed out the bouquet for her to take.

chaewon accepted it with a smile,"you didn't have to, but thank you."

solomon smiled at her and took a seat on the couch when she motioned him to.

"what would you like? tea? coffee? milkshake?"

"oh no, it's fine." solomon waved his hands in the air as a no.

"okay tea it is." chaewon nodded to herself and entered the kitchen. she knew he was going to say no but it didn't look good on her part to welcome him without some refreshments.

she poured the tea in two white cups and walked out of the kitchen to find solomon going through a magazine. he lifted his head up on hearing some footsteps and grinned like a fool.

she looks cute, he smiled to himself.

"here." she smiled nervously and placed the cups on serving table.

"you didn't had to bother yourself-"

"it's fine." chaewon smiled as he picked her own cup and took a sip.

"er. .  do you want to talk about the rumors. ." solomon asked as he placed the magazine back in his place and picked up his cup.

"i know i'm lying when i say that it doesn't bothers me any more but i rather not talk about it now."

chaewon looked nervous so solomon placed his hand on her shoulder and gave it a light squeeze.

the actress felt herself relax under his touch which felt odd to her.

"really, don't get yourself all worked up. it's just a part of your profession." he said with a soft smile on his lips.

"yeah i'm trying." she nodded,"also thank you for showing up. i thought you were joking."

"why would you think that?" he drew his hands back and laughed slightly.

"i have no idea. we just didn't have a great start so. ." chaewon shrugged, looking down at her lap to hide her red tinted cheeks.

"come on, what happened was a misunderstanding. it's fine." solomon smiled.

chaewon smiled and looked at him.

she liked his presence.